Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone got anymore information on this ISF?

Afternoon!

Anyone got any information on this ISF for sale on autotrader http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201705195611707?make=LEXUS&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&model=IS F&sort=sponsored&postcode=ba11rj&radius=1500&advertising-location=at_cars&page=1

Simply to cheap to believe so any information would be helpful! Just waiting on a response from the dealer themselves.

Thanks guys

Sure, it's the cheapest around but it's that much lower than most because you can buy one with half the mileage for 3-4k more. I assume it hasn't got full lexus history. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warrington guy said:

Looks a pretty genuine car to me . Full service history. And its got a outstanding mot history. It's passed every year apart from one . And it only failed on worn tyres. Worth a look 

It doesn't look to bad right? Maybe it's priced low to sell. Everybody knows it's a even a good example sits for months and now doubt some deal is made. Personally for me silver wasn't on my top list but at that price I could have it sprayed which ever colour I wanted and still probably have a couple of penny's spare as apposed to buying the next available one which is black at £15,995.

Just waiting on the dealer to get back to me..

P.s the dealer it self doesn't look like the most classy looking of the sort but it is in london.

My dad brought a vxr8 about 6 months ago and he brought it from a garage that had purchased it for £7000.. £7000!🤔 He got a deal on it but it emphasizes the point of some people just want it gone giving the dealer the opportunity to low ball... Maybe

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

Sure, it's the cheapest around but it's that much lower than most because you can buy one with half the mileage for 3-4k more. I assume it hasn't got full lexus history.

They are all on the same plate though. They was another silver one on autotrader for £15000 2008 model with 94k miles and that shifted after..some time may I add

Don't know what it is about the dealer, cant put my finger on it but the £70 fee doesn't help and the "Prime and sub Prime" finance deals don't fill me with confidence.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links