AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Goldberg

Daytime Running Lights

Hi guys I have a 2008 GS450H and I want to fit running lights the car has anyone done this ? or is there a setting I can do to make the lights come on when the car starts .Or is there an after market headlight unit with running lights in it  ? any info would be great 

IMG_0193.JPG

I saw some info online that suggests it might be possible to enable DRL's http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/112710-Has-anyone-pimped-their-(450h)-ride?#entry1009612

I have Techstream to check the settings but haven't got it working yet. Note to self...must try harder!

• Like 1

thanks for link Farqui very interesting so I just need to find someone in the northwest of UK that has a Techstream that they can plug in and set the headlights I am happy to pay if anyone is interested

• Like 1

I don't believe the UK lights are capable of running in a DRL mode.

If that is the case then is an aftermarket headlight unit or kit that will fit ?  has anyone fitted a DRL kit to there GS ?