Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

White isF Just come on Sale

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

Guys this for those on the hunt this has just come on the market at a dealers close to my house.

If anybody is interested in it I'm happy to give it a once over for you.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201708188457415?make=LEXUS&model=IS F&r=2

Big Rat

£22k!!!! Only a (very) successful builder / property tycoon could afford that!

Wish I had seen this last week as I would have been very intrested. What a stunning example. 

Too late now though as I'm picking up my bmw 435d this Friday and my wifes having the lexus 250.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BUG4LIFE said:

Would I be right in saying the asking price for this is top end for a 2009 ISF, even from a [non-Lexus] dealer?

Just trying to get a feel for pricing!

I'd say so, but it's white

25 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I'd say so, but it's white

Ha, white carries a premium does it?!

I do like white but not sure I'd be so picky, as it's not like there's a lot of ISF's to choose from!

46 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G Mine is a 59 plate and 18 mts ago with 30k on the clock it was £20500, now I know mine isn't one of those posh blue ones....

But you may also consider that prices are firming up 😉

Big Rat

Well as you and one or two others on here know, I think prices will firm up at some point, the Piston Heads feature did us no harm and hopefully the Modern Classics article will make things even better, although I do think they are asking top dollar for it, hopefully we will find out in the coming weeks.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Well as you and one or two others on here know, I think prices will firm up at some point, the Piston Heads feature did us no harm and hopefully the Modern Classics article will make things even better, although I do think they are asking top dollar for it, hopefully we will find out in the coming weeks.

Modern Classics.......... the new demographic for IS-F owners will now be slipper wearing, pipe smoking, beardy types that talk about CAMRA and the good beer guide :wink3:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Modern Classics.......... the new demographic for IS-F owners will now be slipper wearing, pipe smoking, beardy types that talk about CAMRA and the good beer guide :wink3:

@Flytvr I don't know University education and you can't even spell 'Camera' you got your 'beer' goggles on again 😉

🐀

47 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

The x cop car it's a 'steal' at that price me thinks 😁

🐀

It does look like a great buy BR. Were the police just using it for 'public engagement guff', or in anger?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mondie said:

It does look like a great buy BR. Were the police just using it for 'public engagement guff', or in anger?

@mondie As far as I know it was a proper Traffic Patrol Car so would have seen plenty of action.

There thousands of photos and write ups on the net about, but very little in the way of video footage except this......

Big Rat

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mondie said:

Thanks Rat, not for me then ! Poor form on the sellers part not mentioning this, or am I too honest?

It's listed as ex police car, humberside being the first and only previous owner

nice price

assuming it didn't do 60k miles at 140mph in 3rd around hull.

• Like 2

I went to see the White one for sale near to me yesterday, the rear registration plate was on it and this is the car here, anyone know it a previous member possibly.

IMG_3216.thumb.JPG.8fbf85d73f705e41d07bc1e74502656d.JPG

The exhaust can only be described as loud as the back boxes have been removed altogether.

A quick chat with the sales  guys who let me give it a once over, it needs a drivers seat bolster repair and 4 tyres all of which they say will be done.

Its a 2 owner car with a full history and Lexus warranty, also got the sunroof.

If anyone is interested in more if our your welcome to pm me.

Big Rat

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

I went to see the White one for sale near to me yesterday, the rear registration plate was on it and this is the car here, anyone know it a previous member possibly.

IMG_3216.thumb.JPG.8fbf85d73f705e41d07bc1e74502656d.JPG

The exhaust can only be described as loud as the back boxes have been removed altogether.

A quick chat with the sales  guys who let me give it a once over, it needs a drivers seat bolster repair and 4 tyres all of which they say will be done.

Its a 2 owner car with a full history and Lexus warranty, also got the sunroof.

If anyone is interested in more if our your welcome to pm me.

Big Rat

Paul, how does the rear bumper look to the naked eye? In the photo the rear off side gap looks to be more than it should.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mark6pot said:

Paul, how does the rear bumper look to the naked eye? In the photo the rear off side gap looks to be more than it should.

Yes, looks off to me as well especially when you look at the website pictures - the drivers side gap is about 1-3mm more than it should be so may have had a repair at some point in that area.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Yes, looks off to me as well especially when you look at the website pictures - the drivers side gap is about 1-3mm more than it should be so may have had a repair at some point in that area.

The bonnet also looks off a bit, off side front corner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark6pot said:

The bonnet also looks off a bit, off side front corner.

Yes, you're right but I think it may be the front bumper than the bonnet.

Its obviously misaligned as well.

• Like 1

@Mark6pot @rayaans @Mark G

Yes guys the Salesman showed me a large folder of worked carried out to the car by Lexus over a period of time, including replacing the sunroof, radiator, I can see the water pump has been changed as well.

I did note the various misalignments, it does seem to be a standard car except for that exhaust which I would suggest really is toooooo LOUD😖

Big Rat

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links