Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How well do you know the F?

Just for fun, without using other images for references, can you spot the 7 changes made to Mark's car?

PM me with your answers!

Winner gets a night out with @Big Rat and he's paying for the steak slice (Greggs of course!)

the f.jpg

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Mark6pot said:

I did not read all the instructions and I think I had got all 7 but I posted them up for all to see, just like flat pack furniture, don't read instructions and screw up lol

Not to worry, mods have deleted your thread :)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mark G said:

I say, what a cool looking car................I can only find 3.........................

It's your bloomin car and you can only find 3!

OMG - what's that on the back of your car!!!!?

f beer.jpg

9 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

It's your bloomin car and you can only find 3!

OMG - what's that on the back of your car!!!!?

f beer.jpg

You have done it again, I have been laughing at this for the past 5 mins........................

• Like 1

Actually, you are rather good at this photoshop stuff it would seem, how about making @Big Rat look all suave and sophisticated...........................no?oh really....................so you are not THAT good......................ok.............

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Actually, you are rather good at this photoshop stuff it would seem, how about making @Big Rat look all suave and sophisticated...........................no?oh really....................so you are not THAT good......................ok.............

@Flytvr It's ok he loves me again he's conversing...... I know they are not nice things...... it's ok.... it's his northern roots..... he finds it difficult to show his feelings 😩

🐀

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

And I guess I am one of the few that likes the oval fakes!

Strictly speaking they are not fakes, there would need to be an original that Lexus had made a cheap imitation of, they are original, they just look crap.................

................................and cue everyone flaming me.........................

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr It's ok he loves me again he's conversing...... I know they are not nice things...... it's ok.... it's his northern roots..... he finds it difficult to show his feelings 😩

🐀

You are right mate, its my feelings.........................

shame.jpg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Strictly speaking they are not fakes, there would need to be an original that Lexus had made a cheap imitation of, they are original, they just look crap.................

................................and cue everyone flaming me.........................

I quote 'some american' ... 

.... the 4 exhaust ports in the rear exactly match up to the 4 muffler outlets, that is, each of the bumper cover exhaust tips are exactly where the exhaust leaves the car. There is a small gap between the muffler and the tips, so that perfect visual alignment is maintained when viewing the car from the rear, but heat and vibration are not transmitted to the bumper cover. I call that innovative design, not "fake"...... 

See, if you didn't have all that vibration and heat, you might find your Sat nav worked properly. 😂 😂 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Mark G said:

You are right mate, its my feelings.........................

shame.jpg

@Mark G Now that's funny I've just choked on the beer and pizza, best I've seen in a while so on Sunday your cake and coffee are on me 😁

🐀

26 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I quote 'some american' ... 

.... the 4 exhaust ports in the rear exactly match up to the 4 muffler outlets, that is, each of the bumper cover exhaust tips are exactly where the exhaust leaves the car. There is a small gap between the muffler and the tips, so that perfect visual alignment is maintained when viewing the car from the rear, but heat and vibration are not transmitted to the bumper cover. I call that innovative design, not "fake"...... 

See, if you didn't have all that vibration and heat, you might find your Sat nav worked properly. 😂 😂 

@emjay82 I just about followed that,  the trouble is I'm p..... 🍺

🐀

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

The word Oval is associated with great things, and being from the land of Dicky Bird, you should appreciate this!!

Chavvy Canons aka Chavons isn't even in the dictionary!!!

42 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

The word Oval is associated with great things, and being from the land of Dicky Bird, you should appreciate this!!

Chavvy Canons aka Chavons isn't even in the dictionary!!!

Dicky Bird was from BLOODY YORKSHIRE..............................I, am from Lancashire....................

• Like 1