Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How well do you know the F?

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

I quote 'some american' ... 

.... the 4 exhaust ports in the rear exactly match up to the 4 muffler outlets, that is, each of the bumper cover exhaust tips are exactly where the exhaust leaves the car. There is a small gap between the muffler and the tips, so that perfect visual alignment is maintained when viewing the car from the rear, but heat and vibration are not transmitted to the bumper cover. I call that innovative design, not "fake"...... 

See, if you didn't have all that vibration and heat, you might find your Sat nav worked properly. 😂 😂 

As I said, they are not fakes but perfect visual alignment when viewed from the rear is , well, to quote an Englishman, bollocks, because from a certain angle you can see the gap between silencer and tip and to me it is not a good look, but that's just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion, even the rest of you...........................

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Dicky Bird was from BLOODY YORKSHIRE..............................I, am from Lancashire....................

Which one does hot pot?

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

I am not here, I have left for work.................................

Not a probl m, I'm not working today, so I'll carry on 😜

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

Not a probl m, I'm not working today, so I'll carry on 😜

I am now at work, and still not responding to you..................................

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, JonP said:

So the question is, when do you post the answers?? I spotted maybe 4 differences, so i am very curious as to 7?

😀 When the total count of people posting their answers to me exceeds ZERO 

4 hours ago, Flytvr said:

😀 When the total count of people posting their answers to me exceeds ZERO 

Love it..............................

I have found them but wont answer as its my car.

• Like 1

Just now, Mark G said:

Love it..............................

I have found them but wont answer as its my car.

And you won't answer my questions about Lancastershire either!

Anyway, you can still enter the competition. Otherwise Ratty ( @Big Rat) will feel unwanted (again)!

Just now, Flytvr said:

And you won't answer my questions about Lancastershire either!

Anyway, you can still enter the competition. Otherwise Ratty ( @Big Rat) will feel unwanted (again)!

Lancashire Hot Pot........................Yorkshire Puddings.........

Thread well and truly hijacked!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

As a result of the lack of competition entries, Ratty ( @Big Rat) has offered to pick up the winner from their home address (in his spanking new transit van) in addition to taking them to a Greggs of their choice. WHAT AN OFFER!

10 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

As a result of the lack of competition entries, Ratty ( @Big Rat) has offered to pick up the winner from their home address (in his spanking new transit van) in addition to taking them to a Greggs of their choice. WHAT AN OFFER!

its-a-trap-star wars.jpg

• Like 2

On 22/08/2017 at 2:32 PM, Flytvr said:

Just for fun, without using other images for references, can you spot the 7 changes made to Mark's car?

PM me with your answers!

Winner gets a night out with @Big Rat and he's paying for the steak slice (Greggs of course!)

the f.jpg

Hi Dav,

Had a go & PM'd you - better late than never!! 😉

I'm bit concerned about the prize though 😆

30 minutes ago, DAW said:

Hi Dav,

Had a go & PM'd you - better late than never!! 😉

I'm bit concerned about the prize though 😆

Heh bud - thank you!

Entries are now flooding in!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Hey Dav I don't understand what all the contestants are worried about I've cleaned all the tools and materials out the back of my and now as you see it's nice and cosy 😍

IMG_0501.JPG.67d0f8bf8533963bd2a55290a3f6347d.JPG

Big Rat

Exactly. But don't worry, we now have several contestants!!!!! ALL male.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links