Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Single garage?

Sorry if this has been asked before!

Just wondering if some of you guys keep your ISF in a single garage...does it fit ok?!

My current BMW E36 238 Coupe [which is 1710mm in width] fits with plenty of room to open the door and get all 6'6" of me out. An ISF is 1815mm in width so should be fine?!

Ta.

Yeah that's true...which reminds of another problem all tall people will know about driving a 4-door car and having the seat so far back, you get a whole bunch of B-pillar to your right! I'm sure the V8 would help me forget this issue though :)

• Like 1

I can get mine in. But does depend on the house. Newer builds can have narrower garages.
I tend not to bother putting mine away due to it being a bit of a squeeze.

1 hour ago, BUG4LIFE said:

Yeah that's true...which reminds of another problem all tall people will know about driving a 4-door car and having the seat so far back, you get a whole bunch of B-pillar to your right! I'm sure the V8 would help me forget this issue though :)

The V8 is the prime antidote for all known problems.........

So my weeks holiday was spent creating a new home for my'F' my garage is shall we say a little full, so I know I do these things all day at work but I had to replace the rotten gallows brackets holding up the tiled canopy at the front so I thought I'd carry out phase one of the parking issues at 'Ratty Hall '

The tarmac and concrete section are for next week I've been told 🙄

Anyway a couple of pictures of holiday !

IMG_3171.thumb.JPG.678eab73930e336cad526fb087758c63.JPGIMG_3181.thumb.JPG.d4757fd0b500906de0d743942d19cf0b.JPGIMG_3185.thumb.JPG.4541958f9ee26f7227cbe2e3ab15e1c8.JPGIMG_3201.thumb.JPG.23a29a9e124ed98dd88e724bb2040ce8.JPGIMG_3206.thumb.JPG.df9bd7e4378972ef021d0867ecb8a12b.JPG

IMG_3204.thumb.JPG.34732a1adffcf632249d3e6f7b3ca754.JPG

She's happier in her new home 😍

Big Rat

• Like 5

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links