Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX450H accessory tray

51 minutes ago, steveledzep said:

Think David wants a picture of the bin prior to fitting of the tray.....as I do.  Mine's a 3RX so maybe different to yours.  Looks a nice bit of kit.

Thanks Steve - yes that is what I wanted to see - with and without the tray.  Y

Thanks.

That looks a great idea; if anybody does find one for Gen3 RX I'll be in the queue!  On the subject of storage the under gearbox tray on the Gen 3 is (or could be) a really useful space but it's hard ridged plastic.  Has anybody found a custom fit soft cover for it and also for the door bin bottoms.

• Like 1

Gen 3 has a small sliding tray that sits on top of the removable box so possibly the accessory manufactures don't see much need for a similar item for the Gen 3.  Much prefer the location of the USB and 12 volt accessory sockets on the Gen 4.  It's a right faff getting to them in the Gen 3.  And what about those stupid little (but beautifully crafted!) cubby holes on each side of the boot.  The one on the nearside is thinner than some credit card wallets talk about form over function!  But I still love the RX:-)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links