Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Replacing Perforated Leather is300h??

Hi. I've recently bought a 2015 IS300h. However, there's a small tear on the leather on the passenger's side and patching it wont work due to the location of the tear. Does anyone know where I could get a strip of the leather as I can get the whole panel on the seat replaced by someone here in Dublin if I can locate the exact leather... Any ideas?

Thanks!

i would have a look at the car breakers in irelend,or are there any companies that retrim car interiors or boats

as they could possibly make a replacement panel and machine it back in to the cover for you.

While we are talking about perforated leather, I am having a lot of trouble getting out something white that has got onto the (black) seat. The surface wipes clean easily but the perforations hold the impurity and it shows as a few white dots on the seat. I am a bit cautious about using something like a pin to clear the holes because of the seat heaters.

Leather cleaners do not seem to help. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, malcolmw said:

While we are talking about perforated leather, I am having a lot of trouble getting out something white that has got onto the (black) seat. The surface wipes clean easily but the perforations hold the impurity and it shows as a few white dots on the seat. I am a bit cautious about using something like a pin to clear the holes because of the seat heaters.

Leather cleaners do not seem to help. Any suggestions?

Toothpick.

On 28/08/2017 at 7:54 PM, Stephen Mullen said:

Hi. I've recently bought a 2015 IS300h. However, there's a small tear on the leather on the passenger's side and patching it wont work due to the location of the tear. Does anyone know where I could get a strip of the leather as I can get the whole panel on the seat replaced by someone here in Dublin if I can locate the exact leather... Any ideas?

Thanks!

Go to your local Lexus dealer , and they will have repaired for around £80