Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Phone Address book transfer.

As far as I am awake you need to pair your phone and the stereo(multi media) first and then transfer your address book / contacts,took me less then 2 minutes 

I can connect the stereo to the phone just by selecting the phone and likewise from the phone back. When i select transfer the Bluetooth disconects. I have a HTC One M7 and unfotunitly it does not seem to be on this list on that URL you provided which is rather daft as HTC Ones are the top model of HTC.

Have you tried sharing the contacts on the phone after setting the car to transfer contacts?

On mine, if I remember correctly, even though it disconnected the phone, you go to your contacts menu and select Share.  Then select all your contact and choose Share - Bluetooth.

It should then start transferring the contact to the car.

If that doesn't work, then you can try disconnecting the phone from the car and re-connecting it after searching in Bluetooth for it on your phone.  It should then ask you if you want to transfer your contacts.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, scudney said:

mine is a Microsoft 950 xl,not listed but was able to download all my contacts and also plays music off my phone via Bluetooth 

Nice.... Thats what I liked about my parrot hands free. I could play spotify on it for hours and stop/start fw/re tracks.

18 hours ago, Shahpor said:

Have you tried sharing the contacts on the phone after setting the car to transfer contacts?

On mine, if I remember correctly, even though it disconnected the phone, you go to your contacts menu and select Share.  Then select all your contact and choose Share - Bluetooth.

It should then start transferring the contact to the car.

If that doesn't work, then you can try disconnecting the phone from the car and re-connecting it after searching in Bluetooth for it on your phone.  It should then ask you if you want to transfer your contacts.

Ill give it a go in a moment. Although I can only move 10 contacts at a time... :(

Is there a way to update the entire firmware or software of the SATNAV/Blutooth unit? I have a feeling that it just needs updating. My friends HTC One M10 wont even connect to it.

Unfortunately, the only method of updating it is to get a newer sat nav disc.

As well as the updated maps, when you first insert the disc it runs a firmware update.  For me the only significant difference was now being able to input destinations whilst moving.

You can get the discs here cheaper than the dealer:

https://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/

Alternatively, something like this will do if you only want a certain region:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Lexus-ORIGINAL-Update-Navi-Navigation-Satnav-DVD-E1F-2018-West-Europe-/182723552214?epid=756165352&hash=item2a8b2c23d6:g:myEAAOSwSypY-jBq