Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Service today with a nice surprise!

Just now, Stazza80 said:

Dropped the ISF off for a service and front brakes changing at Lexus Coventry this morning. Exceptional service so far, helped ever so slightly by the courtesy car!.....

IMG_3110.JPG

IMG_3112.JPG

Excellent. Well done Lexus Coventry!!!

At Lexus Reading, this formal attire is associated with the upper classes and will ensure thou will be served a suitable 'F'  carriage while the current steed is being attended to by a Lexus hostler. 

Just picked the car up from the service, nothing untoward picked up other than a slightly seeping water pump so very pleased. They even wavered the £15 insurance for the courtesy car because I'm a new customer! (I was wearing jeans and t-shirt btw). I am loving Lexus ownership! This was in the showroom, very nice, got some serious presence....

IMG_3120.JPG

• Like 3

I think I'll be booking my next service at lexus Coventry in the hope of driving an RCF for the day.

Lexus bristol gave me a CT 200h for the day and it was dreadful.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I think I'll be booking my next service at lexus Coventry in the hope of driving an RCF for the day.

Lexus bristol gave me a CT 200h for the day and it was dreadful.

Good old Lexus Bristol 😀

To be fair. I've had lots of loan cars from Lexus Bristol, CT, IS and NX and they were all very new. I appreciate that part of the service

I had an RC-F for a day as a loan car from Lexus Guildford. I noticed they have a GS-F for sale at them moment, I wonder what the chances are???

• Like 1

Great service at Coventry. But as I work 5 mins walk away, I never need a courtesy car. I might see what they have to offer next time and go for a lunch time drive!

17 hours ago, Rebecca said:

They really are awesome cars. I believe lexus stoke have one for sale in the same lovely red colour.

I need to win the lottery 😀

Also a white one this week

although I've also seen a white one driving out of a property nearby, the previous week. Not the best colour but I'll never have the dilemma of having to choose!