Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kemble 'Grand Tour' - 19th Nov 2017

Just now, Warrington guy said:

Flytvr . There’s nothing technical about laying a few bricks. And knocking some nails in. Ask big rat. The only reason we do it is Guinness Friday 

The technical bit happens at the bank where they have to count all the money you lot make. LOADS OF MONEY! :wink3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

[mention=54052]Comedian[/mention] Your cake consuming skills have to be assessed first [emoji6]
[emoji232]
Phew. I was worried I needed 2 more doors. :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

For those heading up from the South using the M5, be warned that there are some STINKING ROADWORKS at the top of the M5.

Don't worry, I will keep my eye on you, let you know if you start getting a bit giddy with your right foot.

5 hours ago, Lexusman007 said:

What time is everyone meeting on Sunday 

how many going and are we meeting along the way 

Think I’m the sole South East driver, possibly even coming from the Norfolk Broads, either way it’s a 6am ish start for me, Rich, time is from 10am, I’m aiming for 10ish, probably more like 10:30. I’ll be coming up the M11 or across the M11 🙄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Womble72 said:

Think I’m the sole South East driver, possibly even coming from the Norfolk Broads, either way it’s a 6am ish start for me, Rich, time is from 10am, I’m aiming for 10ish, probably more like 10:30. I’ll be coming up the M11 or across the M11 🙄

Ok thanks mate 

and wow your coming a long way 

guess I just take it slow and see if I bump into a isf along the way :) 

3 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Hey!

I'll be heading up from HItchin so A507, M1, M6, M54. Aiming for 10 so may see you somewhere along the way.

• Like 1

When I started this thread, I had no idea how popular the meet would become. It would be nice if we had a list of who is attending. 

It would be nice to have a list. I can't edit the top of the post as a placeholder - so any ideas?