Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kemble 'Grand Tour' - 19th Nov 2017

Just been showing the photos to my mate and his 16 year old son.  Showed him the wide screen view of all the cars and his son says:

”you lot well and truly dropped an F-Bomb on that sh*t”

Awesome.... I am copyrighting use of the term “F-Bomb” for any future gatherings!

I am also about to hire his son as creative director for a company I haven’t even started yet!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mark G said:

The best turnout I have seen, some people really put the effort in and travelled a long way, all credit to you.

Great line up and an excellent choice of venue. Apologies for rolling in late from West Sussex. I must learn to drive faster.:whistling1:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

Who is X1 OUT?  Great wheels!

No idea, I didn't talk to him as he turned up late....

I have to say there were a few loud 'showy' exits from the car park but when the sun hit the RC as you pulled away it looked a million dollars, absolutely stunning. I followed Rich in his lowered SC out to the M54 and I noticed TUF4, (as it's known to the SC community) was attracting a little attention but I bet the RC turns heads everywhere. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

Just got in, drive back not as traffic free as the drive up. Great drive though, apart from the hooligan RC/IS element on the roads.... 

Great to meet up with old faces, oh, and Ratty.. Some new folks as well, a great turnout. The most I've seen so far.

@Comedian, Sean, nice to put a face to the name..

@Flytvr, Dav thanks for organising another successful event (full english was well up to standard :yes: ). Hope you enjoyed the drive back in your lovely new RC-F, great car (can I have your seats please?), the carbon sets it off really well.

'Til next time, looking forward to it already. :yahoo:

No problem Peter. Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the compliments. 

Ive decided to stand down as the Kemble Grand Tour manager and hand over the organisation of the next event to somebody else - some new blood and not a member of the original crew. 

Counting has never been my strongest ability, but it seems that the ISF record for largest number of examples in one place still stands. I really thought that record would have been broken yesterday 😢. Possibly my fault!

Great pics! Sorry i couldnt make it, was a bit busy in the morning so it would have been past 1pm by the time i would have arrived. Ill make sure im not double booked for the next one :smile:

• Like 1

Guys, so sorry I missed it.  Was really hoping to get there for this one.  I've been away on sea trials for longer than expected with very little (and in many cases) no communications back to shore.  Hope the day went well and my apologies once again.  Fingers crossed for the next :-)

• Like 1

Some great photo's and excellent turn out. Had to look at where Kemble was on the map.?

From north of Aberdeen google maps said shortest route was 516 Miles and if I came down the east coast it was 563 Miles 9Hours 46Mins.

Bit much miles to put onto your car for a weekend. !!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Like I said, I’m going to let somebody else step up to organise meets.

Any volunteers?

I think it would be best if it was someone who seems to know everyone and has over 2000 posts. Someone who is good at BUILDING relationships and CEMENTING deals with various groups. Maybe he could PAVE the way to great things? 

Nope, sorry, can't think of anyone.

5 minutes ago, Comedian said:

I think it would be best if it was someone who seems to know everyone and has over 2000 posts. Someone who is good at BUILDING relationships and CEMENTING deals with various groups. Maybe he could PAVE the way to great things? 

Nope, sorry, can't think of anyone.

@Comedian Pm sent 😇

🐀