Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dean48

Yep your right mate.But luckily my mate has his own detailing business so it's booked in tomorrow morning to get the headlights done.I haven't had her a week yet and can't find any faults with it.Im loving driving it what a car 

It's my first lexus.Ive always had tuned and modified cars but due to an on going back problem I've just sold my seat leon cupra r mk1.So this is by far the best car I've ever owned for comfort and driveablity.its like nothing I've ever had.For the price it cost I'm shocked you don't see many more of them about to be honest.

They are a hidden gem - mainly due to their reliability. You can keep most cars on the road if you throw enough money at them but to own the likes of some high end marques when they get older, you need deep pockets. It is luxury motoring at an affordable level. We all hope on here that the secret does not come out!

• Like 1

Yeah I agree I did a lot of research into the Ls before buying it and found that most things aren't that expensive.And there's a big second hand market for them.Ive just got a pair of bonnet struts and the magazine for the cd player for £40 delivered.Not bad in my book 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links