Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyre Upgrade Advice

I fully accept why people want the Michelin's they are a very good tyre, fitting a larger tyre I also accept to a certain degree for the aesthetics, but I doubt for normal use and even when using the car to its 'full' potential on a public road the differences can be felt.

I stick with the standard Bridgestones which I get supply and fitted for £606.00, and use the saved £250.00 odd over the Michelin's for 5 tanks of fuel so I can thrapp the ta ta's off the old girl 😂

Big Rat

On 09/09/2017 at 5:20 PM, Big Rat said:

I fully accept why people want the Michelin's they are a very good tyre, fitting a larger tyre I also accept to a certain degree for the aesthetics, but I doubt for normal use and even when using the car to its 'full' potential on a public road the differences can be felt.

I stick with the standard Bridgestones which I get supply and fitted for £606.00, and use the saved £250.00 odd over the Michelin's for 5 tanks of fuel so I can thrapp the ta ta's off the old girl 😂

Big Rat

Take my car for a drive next time I see you and see if you can feel a difference 😊

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Take my car for a drive next time I see you and see if you can feel a difference 😊

@Rusty Crobar Russ that's very kind, my concerns though are that your car is personally redlined at 3000 rpm...... you are blissfully unaware what happens therefore at 3600 rpm, the second intake.... no Russ that does not mean 2 slices of coffee cake...... 😂

So you see yours is quiet unassuming.... driven by a man who is patient and thinks 'wheel spinning ' is someone making a political point 😊

Therefore I think @Mark G maybe better qualified 😏

🐀

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Rusty Crobar Russ that's very kind, my concerns though are that your car is personally redlined at 3000 rpm...... you are blissfully unaware what happens therefore at 3600 rpm, the second intake.... no Russ that does not mean 2 slices of coffee cake...... 😂

So you see yours is quiet unassuming.... driven by a man who is patient and thinks 'wheel spinning ' is someone making a political point 😊

Therefore I think @Mark G maybe better qualified 😏

🐀

That's bad advice. 

Ratty ring master (7 mins 47 secs) is suggesting you give your car to the ring demon @Mark G (7 mins 21). 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links