Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

50% off a lot of gear from Eurocarparts until midnight Sunday 3rd Sept

Eurocarparts are offering 50% off a whole stack of useful kit until Sunday 3rd September.

Just enter  HOLIDAY50  into the coupon area when you view your shopping cart.

I've just grabbed 1x Air Filter and 2x Active charcoal Cabin Filters for £30. Bargain or what?? :yahoo:

Also grabbed a full set of brake pads (trying Pagid this time) as they will be required in the next 5000 mls or so.

Then guilt got the better of me and I got a full set of brake pads and an Air Filter for Sal's MX5 too. :whistling1:

I don't particularly need them right this minute, but hey, they can sit on a shelf in the garage until spring ... when they will be required.

I have no affiliation with ECP ... just sharing the chance to save a bit of dosh. :smile:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, normski2 said:

Eurocarparts are offering 50% off a whole stack of useful kit until Sunday 3rd September.

Just enter  HOLIDAY50  into the coupon area when you view your shopping cart.

I've just grabbed 1x Air Filter and 2x Active charcoal Cabin Filters for £30. Bargain or what?? :yahoo:

Also grabbed a full set of brake pads (trying Pagid this time) as they will be required in the next 50000 mls or so.

Then guilt got the better of me and I got a full set of Brake pads and an Air Filter for Sal's MX5 too. :whistling1:

I don't particularly need them right this minute, but hey, they can sit on a shelf in the garage until spring ... when they will be required.

I have no affiliation with ECP ... just sharing the chance to save a bit of dosh. :smile:

Thank you for the share will have a look.

I'd be wary of the pagid pads. I fitted a front set not so long ago and experienced a lot of brake squeal. After 3 weeks I took them off and fitted brembo pads. No squeal at all now and well worth the extra few quid.