AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

TimS320

Excellent IS250 SE-L for sale! £3,995

Sadly parting with my IS250 SEL due to upsizing to an RX450. The IS250 is in great condition, available to view and free of finance.

IS250 SEL Petrol. 2006 with 125,9000 miles on it. Full Lexus and Indy history, last serviced at Lexus Stockport.

4 new Avon tyres recently fitted all round. Front and rear bumpers recently touched up. The car is blue with oak leather.

The car is a two owner, the first owner has it for 10 years and looked after as I have done. It has the full standard SEL spec, which includes:

Mark Levinson Audio, reversing camera and full parking sensors, electric heated and cooled memory seats, 6 disc autochanger, Bluetooth. Leather is in excellent condition, service and MOT due in October.

Happy to consider test drives with ID, and open to sensible offers. Please PM through here in the first instance.

£3,995 Ono.

20170903_114900 (1).jpg

20170903_114955.jpg

20170903_115034.jpg

20170903_115049.jpg

20170903_115105.jpg

20170903_115116.jpg

20170903_115150.jpg

20170903_115224.jpg

20170903_115249.jpg

20170903_115459.jpg

• Like 1

That seems a very well looked after car - if I was in the market for an IS, I would be very tempted. Like you, I think my next Lexus might be an RX!

• Like 1

Looking good, personally I think you've priced too low although I suppose the 125K mileage will put some off

You should be a gold member to offer to sell on the LOC :whip:

Strange it doesn't show, but I am a gold member. Must email admin.

what price do you think it should be up for?

Apologies Tim but as you say it doesn't show your correct membership info.

After checking AT, your price might be about right for a private sale although it's a fantastic car for the money. I think Blue/Oak is the 'best' colour combo as that's what I have and when I bought mine, I had to travel to the other end of the country to find one. 

Did you consider part/ex when you upgraded? 

Good luck with the sale

I though it was the best combination as well and was very lucky in finding one nearby. I'm still in two minds as to whether to put it at £4500.

Got to say the trade in offer was very poor (which I expected)  but £2200 from the dealer was very low indeed. My wife had a similar shock recently when looking at swapping her much newer high spec Renault Megane for an electric Zoe. The dealers quotes were 50% less than what I am certain I can get for it privately.

Getting a good price for mine will substantially reduce the finance, maybe hence the low offer?

Yeah, commission on finance is a big factor in car sales, £2200 is a bit insulting though.

Hi Sold the car easily and got considerably more than what the dealers had offers. Happy with the price and I hope the buyer is happy too.

So have you got your RX yet?

Collecting on Friday, all being well. Lexus Stockport have put it through the bodyshop for some parking scrapes to the passenger door, re dyed the drivers seat, serviced, and will come with 12 months warranty, breakdown etc.

not bad for an 8 year old car with 90k on it.

20170902_114806.jpg

• Like 1

I've mentioned more than once that I'm new to this Lexus malarky and I'm so impressed that they have the confidence in their brand to put an 8 year old car with 90k on the clock on their forecourt. Mine's 15 years old and was sitting next to all the latest Lexus spaceships. I can't think of a European brand that would do that.

No, I feel the same way. I've also had a comprehensive look at the other hybrids out there in this size, as I'll never buy a diesel again. Nothing came close, in terms of price, kit and towing ability.

Congrats on the new Purchase, i'm sure you will enjoy it.

Nice colour combo,not that i'm biased.