Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Below is a diagram of where the flasher plug fits, the flasher is one of a cluster relays and fog lamps etc, does anyone know if these are fitted through the AC/heater blower hole ordoes the whole glove box, CD & the rest have to come off to fit what amounts to a simple pull out plug back in simple thing........:wheelchair:

I would be looking to remove the passenger side kick panel below the dash normally held by a few screws and clips then have a good look up there with a torch to see if it can be accessed from there.

Or ...ash tray,top heater vents and radio out and go in from there?

Got that, if the side kick panel is big enough for my hand I could probably manage it myself, but, I dont see how anybodys' arm could fit into there and stretch across to the far side of the dash from the center of the consul radio area.......thanks for that steve, if the worst comes to the worst I'll get Lexus to fit it, doubt they would take more than a few moments.

A;so, while Im at it, it would not be a good idea to get these sort of things from rockauto, this looks nothing like any of the flashers they got for their '95 LS