Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Newbie.....

Brizzle

Hello there,

Just got my first Lexus (2017 CT200h Sport) so thought I'd sign up here as I have a few questions so will scan the threads to check for answers before asking (I'm considerate like that).

My only gripe so far is being unable to select Bristol as my County when registering, only options were Gloucestershire or Somerset, I'm neither!  :)

Be gentle with me.

Paul

Welcome Paul :smile:

It is a good idea to check previous threads for answer, but don't be afraid to ask since the people on here are a helpful lot :smile:

We also encourage pictures :wink3:

I never knew that Bristol was also a county, and it seems the forum software is the same.

1 hour ago, Shahpor said:

Welcome Paul :smile:

It is a good idea to check previous threads for answer, but don't be afraid to ask since the people on here are a helpful lot :smile:

We also encourage pictures :wink3:

I never knew that Bristol was also a county, and it seems the forum software is the same.

Thanks Shahpor,

Bristol used to be in the County of Avon until 1996, it's now the City & County of Bristol although I prefer Brizzleshire :wink3:

I have had a look through the threads but can's seem to find any relevant ones, is it best to start a new thread for each?

I'll be sure to upload a few pics once I've been through the car wash :tongue:

14 hours ago, Shahpor said:

You are probably better off just starting one thread with all your questions for now.  You can always add some more later if you don't get many responses.

Thanks for the advice, I've started a thread and had a useful reply already.

14 minutes ago, Farqui said:

Welcome to the forum Paul and Lexus ownership.

What colour combo have you bought?

Hi Farquie, thanks for the welcome.

I went for the Sonic Titanium, very pleased with it so far, love the quality of build.

• Like 1