Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dba Brake Disc Group Buy

Steve

This is a group buy for a set of DBA brake disks for the IS200/300 GS300 Series I & II

The fronts retail at £218.55 including vat per pair, and the rears for £183.30 including vat.

The GB price will be £185.76 including vat for the fronts, and £155.81 including vat for the rears. Delivery will be £11.75 for one pair or £17.63 for two pairs.

sportdis2.gif

If you are interested in the deal please leave your name here fellas.

cheers

Sorry for the daft question but I'm guessing these are better performance wise etc than the stock disks - will these make any difference to brake dust or will I need to change the pads as well??? Couldn't find anything about DBA in here so don't know what they're like..

Are they all gold drums or do they come in different colours (or is that just for illustration purposes??). Thanks in advance.

They won;t make any difference to the dust mate - you need to change the pads.

I had greenstuff pads on with these discs for a while and didn't like them - the ebc pads are too hard and get too hot IMO - changed back to stock Lexus pads.

How much are stock discs?

and how many miles should you get from a set of stock discs?

how many miles should you get from a set of DBA discs?

Just trying to weigh up the £60 and splashing £360... I have to say they look nice.

How much are stock discs?

and how many miles should you get from a set of stock discs?

how many miles should you get from a set of DBA discs?

Just trying to weigh up the £60 and splashing £360... I have to say they look nice.

stock discs (front) are approx £70 each