AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
LED-BOY

Lexus IS250 WALD style side skirts 2006-2013

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LED-BOY
      Hello again.
      In the fall of 2016 I bought a new toy. This time again the Japanese ( Celica GT-four , Venza and Previa still in my small garage ) . Nothing special. But ... I have a far-reaching plans. :)
      1st step . WALD KIT
      I found the original on the manufacturer's website. The cost of delivery and customs about GBP 2200+ 
      Pics is very nice :

• By gezza
      I recently damaged my near side side skirt. My neighbour has said he'll fit one for me if I can find one but I'm struggling. The colour is pearl white.
    • By nonamecc79
      Whats up people, I went out today and got myself a lovely mk1 GS300 and let me start by saying WOW!! Its the first lexus that I've owned and by far the most comfy!! Saying that im coming from a mk4 supra and a 5h gen prelude looool!!!
      Bagged it for £400 with 93k on the clock, full service history, MOT till march 15", and 6 months tax.
      My plan is to turn it into the ultimate Euro road trip car, ready for summer 2015!!
      At the moment I have only 2 concerns:
      1) Where can I get mk1 body/lip kits from??? Are mk2 parts interchangeable with the mk1?? :S
      2) Does this have the same auto box and 2jz-ge as the 93" supra?? If so, why doesn't it pull in the same way??
      Any help/suggestions/feedback would be appreciated!!
      I shall start a project page and upload pics as soon as she gets a clean!!! XD