Sign in to follow this  
LED-BOY

Lexus IS250 WALD style side skirts 2006-2013

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LED-BOY
      Hello again.
      In the fall of 2016 I bought a new toy. This time again the Japanese ( Celica GT-four , Venza and Previa still in my small garage ) . Nothing special. But ... I have a far-reaching plans. :)
      1st step . WALD KIT
      I found the original on the manufacturer's website. The cost of delivery and customs about GBP 2200+ 
      Pics is very nice :

• By gezza
      I recently damaged my near side side skirt. My neighbour has said he'll fit one for me if I can find one but I'm struggling. The colour is pearl white.
    • By nonamecc79
      Whats up people, I went out today and got myself a lovely mk1 GS300 and let me start by saying WOW!! Its the first lexus that I've owned and by far the most comfy!! Saying that im coming from a mk4 supra and a 5h gen prelude looool!!!
      Bagged it for £400 with 93k on the clock, full service history, MOT till march 15", and 6 months tax.
      My plan is to turn it into the ultimate Euro road trip car, ready for summer 2015!!
      At the moment I have only 2 concerns:
      1) Where can I get mk1 body/lip kits from??? Are mk2 parts interchangeable with the mk1?? :S
      2) Does this have the same auto box and 2jz-ge as the 93" supra?? If so, why doesn't it pull in the same way??
      Any help/suggestions/feedback would be appreciated!!
      I shall start a project page and upload pics as soon as she gets a clean!!! XD