Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

You may have seen my recent post in the newcomers section about me (hopefully) getting a mk4 ls400. I'm wondering what mpg are you returning.

I've read and had some comments on my other post that ranges from 29-32 on motorway trips, 22-25ish mixture of driving and at worst around 16mpg, which I'm guessing is extreme town crawling lol.

Are these figures about right for petrol. I know it'll be different for lpg but all advise and wisdom will be taken on board!

Thanks in advance,

Connor

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Journeys over 10 miles long on A roads - 27 mpg. Motorway 29-31 mpg. Town, very short runs, less than 1 mile, 20 mpg.

Average around 25 mpg overall. Worth every penny but GAS is much cheaper if you are doing average mileage around 12,000 per year or more.

See RX forum: Sorcerer http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/profile/56031-sorcerer/ for Petrol/Hybrid/LPG comparison.

On 03/10/2017 at 10:21 AM, Newbie1 said:

It ranges from OK to pretty bad, but it is a big old beast! Comfort yourself with the knowledge you are not one of those awful people driving a diesel around.

At least in my diesel which does 76mpg and £0 road tax I’m not a slave to the chancellor so I comfort myself with that knowledge lol!!! 😂😂😂

My mk4 used to average 22-23mpg day to day, I could get 30-33 on the motorway, in heavy traffic down into the teens but as others have said it’s a big 4 litre V8 driving a 2 ton car!!!

15 hours ago, Newbie1 said:

Fortunately, diesels are depreciating like hell which will discourage people from buying the poisonous things. 

Ooh, salty!!!

I had a diesel once that rolled coal like you wouldn’t believe, that was great fun, especially when passing cyclists!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links