Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rc-f wheels

Haha. Can have fun with word filters, my forum changes one of the Better ones to James Blunt.

Yes, I only went over each area twice moving at all times (being cautious expecting to do another pass) and it was done. 10 mins I would say.

Back on to wheels. Got one more to do. Apparently the g5 can cure in the bottle - they say in the videos it goes off in your hand. So I put it in the fridge - about to go swap wheels to get the last one in to warm up ready to coat after work.

The fridge seems to have kept it liquid and wheels still coating well after the bottle has been open a few days.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Well finished g5 ing the wheels. Quite impressed that after rain the untreated wheels had water marks - the g5 wheels look freshly polished.

Of the 30ml bottle I'd say I have a bit less than half left.

Noticed only 1 wheel of 4 has any balance weights fitted. Used to seeing them on every wheel.

Well finished g5 ing the wheels. Quite impressed that after rain the untreated wheels had water marks - the g5 wheels look freshly polished.

Of the 30ml bottle I'd say I have a bit less than half left.

Noticed only 1 wheel of 4 has any balance weights fitted. Used to seeing them on every wheel.

So pleased made a wallpaper for my phone. Sad eh?

39196f207ef5da143235d50944a7259f.jpg

40 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Ooooo no. Fs don’t like this Winter weather. All Fs need to hybernate in the garage.

Oh no, mine loves a stroll on a brisk winters day...

• Like 1