Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Could it be time?!

Currently, my rather old and rusty [I prefer the word 'patina'] E36 328 is sat at a garage awaiting someone to figure out why she wouldn't start Friday night...not the best way to begin the weekend!

As the car isn't exactly worth a lot, if the bill to fix her is close to what she's worth, is it now time to start the ISF search? :)

Part of me want the BM back on the road as I don't want to rush finding the perfect ISF, but as I've been driving the same car for the past 8 years, I am looking forward to getting a new car!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BUG4LIFE said:

Over 60 views and not 1 message of encouragement to pull the trigger and join the ISF crew?!

😀

Bottom line, it is up to you 😀

Describe the right ‘ISF’ for you. We are listening 😜

• Like 1

I think part of the guys thoughts here could be simply that why on earth, having a BMtroubleyew one would even think twice about moving to a Lexus ...  we're in incredulity 

4 hours ago, BUG4LIFE said:

Over 60 views and not 1 message of encouragement to pull the trigger and join the ISF crew?!

Do it! You won’t regret it. Your only delay might be finding the one that’s right for you. Cracking cars

Just get yourself a drive in one a decide from there, because we are all biased any way. 😉

If you like you won’t find another car of this type which doesn’t come with issues. They are a great car so good luck with the search

8 hours ago, BUG4LIFE said:

The 'Kemble Grand Tour' is round the corner from you. Ideal opportunity to meet IS-F drivers and cars.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Been to look a the carbon orange RCF at Preston . Absolutely gorgeous.

That's what I love about Lexus cars....not being noticed! :laugh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Big rat she looks stunning, just something different and a real head tunner. 

@Warrington guy Dave just been watching the video of it at the dealers its stunning, that pearlescent metal flake on it in the sun is dare is say it better than the white 😳

🐀

9 hours ago, Flytvr said:

😀

Bottom line, it is up to you 😀

Describe the right ‘ISF’ for you. We are listening 😜

One that's been loved and ideally doesn't have the light interior! Oh, the Lexus warranty would be a bonus too.

Dont mind the exterior colour, I think they looks good in all of them :)

• Like 1