Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello peeps. So my replacement Battery i had was a Toyota Optifit which tbh im not happy with. Been 18months and its struggling as the days get colder. I bought a Ctek charger which charged it and it was ok for a day and then when i measured it across the terminals i was only getting 11.8v

Can someone who has the original factory fitted Battery take a pic for me and if they can find out the spec and part number from the Battery please?

Cheers

1 hour ago, Warrington guy said:

Don’t know if this helps . 

A21ABB5C-859D-45BC-80D7-76D5DDD43F85.jpeg

Now either the white beauty has been shifting round building materials OR Dave is not at work!

Silly me - it’s Thursday.... the builders new Friday 😜

@Big Rat will no doubt be out eating cake somewhere!

6 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Just nipped home for lunch dav . 🤥

Fair enough.

i bet you anything that Ratty isn’t working. Probably playing with his car! How the other half live!!

why not be sure and just buy one from Toyota ( Lexus ) specified for the car ?

My Mk3 Battery supplied by Toyota in 2012 was no more expensive than other brands in the marketplace and actually fitted the challenging tray shape ....  designed for the Mk3 Battery alone

Malc

Well as a matter of fact helped a lady customer with a leaky roof this morning and changed the front Brake pads on the 'F' this afternoon lovely sunshine been for a nice drive life as a builder is Gooooood 😂

🐀

I've got the Toyota one now and it's the the second time I have had these with two cars. Just really not happy with its performance come winter. Hence wanting to go for another brand

4 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Fair enough.

i bet you anything that Ratty isn’t working. Probably playing with his car! How the other half live!!

I don't even have time to post anything on here...................................

• Sad 1

Here's the part number:

Hello Steve,
The part number is L28800-YZZJC.

Kind Regards

Colin Wakeford
LexusCare Consultant

Lexus Tunbridge Wells
Dowding Way
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Kent
TN2 3UY

Phone 01892 700400
Fax 01892 700444

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Dave McDave said:

Here's the part number:

Hello Steve,
The part number is L28800-YZZJC.

Kind Regards

Colin Wakeford
LexusCare Consultant

Lexus Tunbridge Wells
Dowding Way
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Kent
TN2 3UY

Phone 01892 700400
Fax 01892 700444

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. This is for the Optimat Battery which I have already. I was after the one for the factory fitted Panasonic Battery.

4 hours ago, Arqum said:

I've got the Toyota one now and it's the the second time I have had these with two cars. Just really not happy with its performance come winter. Hence wanting to go for another brand

Is it not still under warranty? I think some of the Optifit batteries come with more than a years warranty. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links