Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On 10/5/2017 at 12:27 PM, Ala Larj said:

“Until a BMW driver comes along and ruins everything. They are a law unto themselves.” Haha!

• Like 2

funny you should say that a BMW came upto my rear on friday weaving about trying to pass I dont usually  drive fast but i floored pedal and left him in my wake

30 minutes ago, KayCee said:

funny you should say that a BMW came upto my rear on friday weaving about trying to pass I dont usually  drive fast but i floored pedal and left him in my wake

That was a quote of the last line of the article linked by the OP....................

Andrew

Possibly Audi drivers just aspire until the can afford a car like a Mercedes. And they are often just company cars so possibly social climbers that haven't made it. Vorsprung durch technik  :)  Oh and on a three lane motorway, there is only one driving lane.

Harsh first post there Stevolt :rolleyes:

In mid level saloon leasing-land I find Mercs are the cheapest (has the arse fallen out of the used Merc market yet?), then BMWs (usually keen pricing from Alphabet/BMW themselves) and then Audi.

Was it Rich1068? Possibly I've got a personality problem then. I put it down to breaking too many BMW's in the past (starting from the 2002).

Hmm but that must be my charitable side coming out - taking the blame. Anyway my Lexus seems unbreakable or I may have just mellowed :)