• Similar Content

• By Laim1987
      HI im new here. I looking to put 10mm wheel spacers n maybe some one knows do i need new bolts or something else? Or it's fits on original bolts? Thnx
    • By LexusBirmingham
      Calling all Lexus LS Owners!
      I've been tasked with helping organise the launch of the new LS500 at our Dealership, which is expected to hit showrooms at some point in January.
      Having seen and driven it in Milan, it's a beautiful, beautiful thing. You will love it.
      Without giving too much away, I'm looking for a couple of owners of ideally a gen 1 and gen 3 LS.
      They'd need to be in "good to great" condition (I appreciate they will potentially have up to 30 years use).
      I'd need to borrow them for a night, maybe even a couple of days - but would organise something to repay the favour.
      Please drop me an email if you think you could help:
      john.parker@vantagemotorgroup.co.uk
      Many Thanks,
      John.
      Lexus Birmingham.

• By Liso
      Hi.. I have a 2002 Lexus IS200 Auto, I am having a transmission problem. At first I thought it was caused by my ABS sensor, my ABS light on and TRC OFF  flicking, which when diagnosed it was front right side. After replacing that sensor the transmission was working fine for two days but started doing its thing again. The car will just refuse to change from 1or 2 untill it redlines, if it does change to another gear it will be just for a second or so and back down. Some days it will drive smooth for two hours or so and if you going slow there is a slight jerk as if the car is changing up and down.
    • By jsmith9682
      Hi everyone, 
      Just bought my Lexus about a week and a half ago and love it! BUT I came out to my car today and for some reason now the driver door and passenger door I  the front do not unlock when I put my hand on the sensor of the for handle. They will also not lock the car when I press the lock button on the door handle. The lock button inside the car will not work on either side as well. Both the back doors work absolutely fine, the sensors work for everything back there. The smart key also works to turn on my Lexus. Has anyone else had this problem?
    • By Blucky
      I have a 1999 Toyota Altezza 1GFE, which recently has had the engine light come on after driving it for a few minutes. Every time i restart the car it goes away but comes on again after a few minutes.
      I have done the paperclip diagnosis on the ODB1 port, but all it does is make the engine light, ABS light and the ECT light flash continuously.
      Does anyone know what it might be?

Cheers,