Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stolen is-F Manchester

It was [mention=9773]stevet[/mention] Ha it's obviously the car look what's on the computer screen on the office desk [emoji57]
[emoji232]
IMG_0510.thumb.PNG.559b291aa2501c69ba75b714a3a1c427.PNG

Well spotted! Yes, that is their offices.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Shahpor Ignore not at all that's the one, think it was 2.8/9 litres something like that 6 cylinder normally aspirated engines in hot hatches, the like we will not be seeing again. 😔

I know it made them a tad nose heavy but the noise 😊

🐀

Yep, my brother had a 2.8 VR6 Golf back in the day.  I will admit I wasn't a fan.  Like you say, very nose heavy.

The biggest problem was when the timing chain stretched and you found out that it was at the 'back' of the engine so you needed to remove the gearbox to change it.  Not exactly sure why VW decided to put it there.

• Like 1

I pass that dealer every day I work around the corner near crapdonalds.
I've been keeping my eyes on what stock they've had for a while

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rock on said:

I pass that dealer every day I work around the corner near crapdonalds.
I've been keeping my eyes on what stock they've had for a while

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

May see an is-F on the forecourt soon £30k plus 🤓

🐀

14 hours ago, Mark G said:

That's the engine in question, they also did a 5 cylinder as well................

When I was in the police we had a VR6 Golf for pursuits in Gloucester City. It was very reliable. They replaced it with the later VR5 which kept leaving its sump behind on speed bumps. It was sent out to the Cotswolds..... 

1 hour ago, olliesgrandad said:

When I was in the police we had a VR6 Golf for pursuits in Gloucester City. It was very reliable. They replaced it with the later VR5 which kept leaving its sump behind on speed bumps. It was sent out to the Cotswolds..... 

@olliesgrandad Les here we are then bring back some memories 😁

IMG_0511.JPG.b6e4ffd783729871f67d27b90ba6ae7b.JPG

Big Rat

On 10/10/2017 at 7:53 AM, olliesgrandad said:

Loved the Golf VR6 - had two Highlines 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links