Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sport Mode Gauge

puma

Ok its not a big deal but I've just noticed that my car has started doing this. If I put it into sport mode during a long journey the charge gauge doesn't change over to the rev counter. Everything else changes the lights, the engine etc. I know its not a big deal just wondering if its a sign of my dashboard degrading. Anybody else had/have this?

IMG_20171008_224521.jpg

Not got a CT200h but an IS300h, on my car there is an option to have the rev counter on all the time or never at all, is there something similar on the CT200h?

I read it in the manual, switched my car to show the rev counter all the time, switched it back after a couple of days because on my commute the engine is forever being shut down i.e revs = zero and it was more of a distraction than the economy / charge gauge.

Vince

• Like 2

from the setting screen you can turn the rev counter on & off

look in your manual under customisations

press the display button,select meter or vehicle cant remember which

select tach from here you can select on,off or auto.

Yeah Mikeyb999 your right, that's why I've only just noticed this after long journey's and I've had the cruise control on. I have just spent half an hour going through the settings but couldn't find anything so had to look at the manual. Next question is why can I not have my tach and cruise control switched on ?