Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello again... My front left hand headlight is letting water in under the glass in my 1995 Mk3 ls400...Anyone any ideas, or one for sale..also how do do you remove the headlight....Thanks once again..................Roy.

are you sure there's not a hairline crack in the lens ?  if there is then a simple poly clear something sealer might suffice

If it's driving in from behind ( heaven knows how ) then just pop the back off and leave to evaporate before putting it back ....  it should last ok if that's not happened before methinks !

Malc

If you look at the very front of the inner wing you should see a black plastic tab held with the small black screw, remove the screw and lift the tab slightly then pull the sidelight slightly outwards and forwards to release the retaining clips ( these can be tight and need a substantial tug to disengage but I haven't broken one yet doing so.)

Behind the sidelight is a headlight securing nut in a horizontal position, a bolt below it and 2 more bolts on the other side of the unit (all 10mm).

Once all the bolts and nut are removed the assemble should be loose enough to waggle out, just take care as the front bumper lips it slightly.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links