Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How less practical is CT vs NX

Fsport

5 hours ago, First_Lexus said:

I didn't expect this to be such a touchy subject! I haven't meant to offend anybody with the ML system, or any other system. If you re-read my posts, you'll see that I say I don't doubt that the ML system sounds better - the issue is by how much and whether in an in-car context it is worth it.

I also tried to explain about the nature of modern signals - very compressed. A comparison with a standard system in another marque is like a broken pencil - pointless...

Nobody said you were a fool. I simply said that people are often fooled into believing - or hearing - what they want to. I won't say anything else on the subject.

Who's touchy? It's a discussion - opinions will be expressed. You said 'fooling yourself' - I don't see how. It's a shame you're not saying more through fear of causing offence. If someone is offended because you say their car-fi isn't all that, then they probably get offended at all sorts of things.

Surely the compression is done at authoring, are you saying it is further compressed in the car's system?

If the end aim is pleasure to the listener does it matter if it real or simulated? 

Out of curiosity have you done a back to back test yourself?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links