Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Change to RCF

Hi all,

I have been considering a change for some time now from my ISF to an RCF and have been following availability and prices closely.  It would seem that due to many owners upgrading to the LC 500 there are quite a few available and Lexus Coventry have a blue one currently that looks to be a nice car with all that i was looking for (ie blue, well its a bit more than that).  I have reserved it subject to test drive.  The reason for the post is just to say that if anybody knows anybody that is looking for a really nice ISF, then if all goes too plan this week, Coventry will have a lovely blue ISF (2010 with just over 30000 miles and a full Lexus service history) for sale shortly which is a cracking car and I would recommend to anybody.

Cheers,

Jon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flytvr said:

Good luck with the RCF and the sale Jon!!

Cheers Dav.  I must admit this is all with mixed emotions as the IS-F has been so much fun.  It will all come down to the test drive i guess 😀

@Jon_B If it happens Jon be sorry to see you go, personally for those in the know about ‘F’ cars and you are obviously in that small select 😊 group it’s just natural progression.

Now if you find yourself jostling in the dealership with a northern bloke trying to part x his white is-F that’ll be @Warrington guy Dave 😂.

Remember if you do it..... pictures pictures 👍

🐀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon_B said:

Hi all,

I have been considering a change for some time now from my ISF to an RCF and have been following availability and prices closely.  It would seem that due to many owners upgrading to the LC 500 there are quite a few available and Lexus Coventry have a blue one currently that looks to be a nice car with all that i was looking for (ie blue, well its a bit more than that).  I have reserved it subject to test drive.  The reason for the post is just to say that if anybody knows anybody that is looking for a really nice ISF, then if all goes too plan this week, Coventry will have a lovely blue ISF (2010 with just over 30000 miles and a full Lexus service history) for sale shortly which is a cracking car and I would recommend to anybody.

Cheers,

Jon.

Think a 24hr test drive is needed, only real way to know u can live with one, lovely cars as are all the F’s 👍👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jon_B said:

Cheers Dav.  I must admit this is all with mixed emotions as the IS-F has been so much fun.  It will all come down to the test drive i guess 😀

Don't forget, even if you like the RCF, you don't have to make the change yet. There isn't an abundance of LC500s on the market yet, but it will be interesting to see what happens to the RCF once the LC500 becomes more common.

12 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Walking into dealers and looking at new cars is dangerous, you never know what you will end up buying.....................................do you @Flytvr

M140i......mmmmmmmmm

7 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Jon_B If it happens Jon be sorry to see you go, personally for those in the know about ‘F’ cars and you are obviously in that small select 😊 group it’s just natural progression.

Now if you find yourself jostling in the dealership with a northern bloke trying to part x his white is-F that’ll be @Warrington guy Dave 😂.

Remember if you do it..... pictures pictures 👍

🐀

Thanks buddy.  I will look out for Dave in that case 😀.  If it does happen i would still like to join you all on the next meet so you can have a good look then.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Don't forget, even if you like the RCF, you don't have to make the change yet. There isn't an abundance of LC500s on the market yet, but it will be interesting to see what happens to the RCF once the LC500 becomes more common.

True Dav.  I have been looking at them for a while and the right car has never come up.  The spec, colour and options on this one would have been how i would have chosen from new which is the only reason i have progressed this now.  I certainly wasn’t intended to change at the moment.  Still got to drive it yet 🤔

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bluethunder said:

Hi Jon, I'm in a similar situation to you but will wait a couple of months.. The Blue one in Coventry looks really nice with the blacked out chrome trim. Is it wrapped or painted?

I’m not sure if I’m honest.  Will find out when i visit this week.  I was just saying to Dav that I hadn’t planned on changing at the moment but this one caught my eye 😀

The one in Coventry does look very nice.

It's the same spec as my own apart from the dark wheels. 

I assume you know it has 31k miles on it, not the 27k as per the advert? 

Get your negotiating hat on and you should be able to get it for a good price :cool:

• Like 1

Jon there are various on line locations where you can get information on cars, Ive not found at this time anything hugely detrimental about this car, I’m guessing we’ve both seen some of the same videos with it being depicted.

The pictures I’ve posted are all in London and there are more on that site.

Obviously it’s to young for the MOT Gov info.

Big Rat 

9 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Jon there are various on line locations where you can get information on cars, Ive not found at this time anything hugely detrimental about this car, I’m guessing we’ve both seen some of the same videos with it being depicted.

The pictures I’ve posted are all in London and there are more on that site.

Obviously it’s to young for the MOT Gov info.

Big Rat 

@Jon_B Jon this is one if the sites I use so here is an example just enter the info into there search engine and this is what you get, there is a lot more available if you pay.

Big Rat

IMG_0538.thumb.PNG.630289ddd76da45dced5c1364987af39.PNG