Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is-F Lexus Cheltenham

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

This has just popped up, no pics yet Azure Blue with White leather 44k mikes £27K........ anyone want a later car with low miles 😏

http://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/en/used-lexus/Lexus/IS-F/50-V8-kmbktdu

Big Rat

Well I was going to keep it quiet until weekend but I think you have worked it out anyway as nothing gets past you!!!!!!!!! Its mine, I chopped it in for the blue GS-F

• Like 3

Just now, Mark G said:

Well I was going to keep it quiet until weekend but I think you have worked it out anyway as nothing gets past you!!!!!!!!! Its mine, I chopped it in for the blue GS-F

You didn’t buy Jezza’s one did you? What a coincidence that would be!!!!

7 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

You didn’t buy Jezza’s one did you? What a coincidence that would be!!!!

Yes I did, went in on Saturday to take a look and did the deal there and then, picked it up on Monday.

• Like 1

@Mark G Well done matey I've said it many times before it's a fantastic car you know your Lexus brand you know your 'F' cars.

And on top of that as well you can really drive and do a sorted car like that justice, I'm well chuffed for you it's natural progression.......... look forward to seeing it soon 🤗

Big Rat

2 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Top notch car. Nothing wrong with that baby!! 

Just trying to work out the prices differences between the years.

I would be mad at Mark G for not trying the forum first for would be buyers, but I think he asking price would be been higher that I'd want to go. Hopefully Lexus Cheltenham didn't take the pi$$ with the p/x figure!!

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@BUG4LIFE Given em a ring Rhys and sound them out they may want to move it quickly, Max Wright the sales guy there not a million miles away from you.

Big Rat

It is a big chuck above what I'd want to pay mate. I'd have to go down the PCP route, which isn't such a bad thing if it wasn't for the large APR figures for used cars [if I understand it right]?!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BUG4LIFE said:

It is a big chuck above what I'd want to pay mate. I'd have to go down the PCP route, which isn't such a bad thing if it wasn't for the large APR figures for used cars [if I understand it right]?!

@BUG4LIFE Rhys it is a lot I’ve never done PCP myself although it’s popular with new cars.

Nowt wrong with cheeky offers though.... say 23K 😊

Big Rat

2 hours ago, BUG4LIFE said:

Just trying to work out the prices differences between the years.

I would be mad at Mark G for not trying the forum first for would be buyers, but I think he asking price would be been higher that I'd want to go. Hopefully Lexus Cheltenham didn't take the pi$$ with the p/x figure!!

If people want to be mad at me that's fine, everyone makes decisions for their own reasons, its their business and no one else has a right to know.

Lexus Cheltenham didn't take the pi$$ with the PX figure, far from it.

51 minutes ago, Mark G said:

If people want to be mad at me that's fine, everyone makes decisions for their own reasons, its their business and no one else has a right to know.

Lexus Cheltenham didn't take the pi$$ with the PX figure, far from it.

I said would, as in not! I wasn't being serious buddy :)

6 minutes ago, BUG4LIFE said:

Hope you enjoy the GSF. I've definitely got one on the maybe list for the future. Got to concentrate on buying and owning an ISF first!

@BUG4LIFE Rhys keep plugging away at the search it will be worth it in the long run, not talked to anyone who has or had one who regrets it. 👍

🐀

21 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@BUG4LIFE Rhys keep plugging away at the search it will be worth it in the long run, not talked to anyone who has or had one who regrets it. 👍

🐀

I've got plenty of time to find the right one. I got pretty close to buying what could of been the perfect car this week but it unfortunately didn't happen in the end ;(

• Sad 1

I found that mine just came up after 4 months of looking and waiting, had travel 200 miles to buy it and within minutes of picking it up it started to snow really hard 😳

Retreated to a Hotel...... 420bhp rear wheel drive unfamiliar car Nooo !

🐀