Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fox Exhaust

Hi all,

Has anyone has any experience with Fox exhausts. The one for the ISF looks perfect for what I want (if a little pricey) but I can only find one video of it lasting 8 seconds. I was going to go custom route but Don’t have the time to have the car off the road at the mo and like the idea of a properly built branded exhaust. Any info would be great!

Here’s a pic:

823A23FC-2353-4758-A054-A4A275CBE08C.jpeg

Interesting.... Is it just me, or does that surround look out of place?! Don't remember my rear bumper looking like that (have added a carbon diffuser now, so been a while since I saw it stock!).....?! Reason I ask is the tips are oval and can rub on the bumper, that can also lead to annoying rattles and also burnt paint/plastic! :sad:

The actual system looks well put together from the photo (can't really see the welds etc), almost the same design as I have on mine from Hayward & Scott. 

It must have had work to the rear panel as it doesn't meet at the bottom, when you remove the rear tips and mesh there is a gap on the underside of the pipes.

Does look good though.

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

It don’t look as good as this though available as well from Fensport the price well....... just check for yourself........😳

F66AF164-20E4-427E-B4F0-F2F139AE3A6D.thumb.png.98cf478ba014a855be428b05af6752bb.png

🐀

ouch, that would hurt the credit card balance. Nice though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@mike m Does look well made plenty of em on the tube.

🐀

Just had a nosey, sounds good but so it should for the dosh. Wonder if there's any second hand? going for a look.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

@Stazza80 Ben a quick bump of this thread if you are still interested found a long clip on the tube of the exhaust sounds er........naughty 😁

I've also got the English translation for the company in Germany, seems they do different tips for their two cat back systems and a straight forward back box change for the OEM look.

Here is the supplier in the Uk

https://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/852179/lexus/fox-exhaust-backboxes/le011044-292.html

Or you can deal directly with the company in Germany.

http://www.fox-sportauspuff.de/index.php?language=en

There is an English translation for those who don't speak German on the menu 🤣

Big Rat

• Like 4

Great work Big Rat!! I struggled to find anything! Sounds pretty awesome, I’m assuming that’s a cat back job though? Definitely still in the market for this but just started a new job so put it on hold until the new year. Appreciate the extra info, cheers!

Ben

• Like 1