Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

White isf on ebay

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Yes, I have seen it around, normally parked at the railway station, my mate saw it today actually and asked me if I knew the guy, I know nothing about the owner or the car though.

2 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Yes, I have seen it around, normally parked at the railway station, my mate saw it today actually and asked me if I knew the guy, I know nothing about the owner or the car though.

@Mark G Ah right thought as much never seen a 59plate with that spec mines a 59 registered a few weeks before as you know it's an earlier spec car, this one looks alright reasonably priced.

🐀

On 25/10/2017 at 7:01 PM, Rebecca said:

Thanks 😀

The previous owner Keith actually lives 5 minutes away from me in hereford and I've spoken to him on a couple of occasions. 

I had no idea the car was for sale until I read this thread.

I gave him a call yesterday and went round to view the car and we did the deal 😀

Did you pick the car up Rebecca?

pleased with it?

matt

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mattmech said:

Did you pick the car up Rebecca?

pleased with it?

matt

I picked the car up yesterday lunchtime.

I'm absolutely delighted with it 😀 I can' keep out of it. Spent all yesterday afternoon driving around the brecon beacons. Drove up to welshpool today to visit my grandparents and show off my new Lexus. 

Will post some pics soon when I've cleaned all that welsh mud off.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Eame64 said:

Congratulations on your new car,looks fab.

Thanks 😊 I've put nearly 300 miles on the clock already. 

My grandad loves it. He's a Lexus enthusiast himself and currently owns a GS 450h. 

49 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I picked the car up yesterday lunchtime.

I'm absolutely delighted with it 😀 I can' keep out of it. Spent all yesterday afternoon driving around the brecon beacons. Drove up to welshpool today to visit my grandparents and show off my new Lexus. 

Will post some pics soon when I've cleaned all that welsh mud off.

Great news, need to try and get out in mine a bit more often! Mind you the roads in Kent aren’t as exciting as the Brecon Beacons!

glad your enjoying the experience, they are a very special car 

matt

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mattmech said:

Great news, need to try and get out in mine a bit more often! Mind you the roads in Kent aren’t as exciting as the Brecon Beacons!

glad your enjoying the experience, they are a very special car 

matt

It's an amazing experience. I'm totally in awe 😀

• Like 1

Great purchase. I envy you.

I knew it was a mistake going to Mumbles last Saturday via the M4. I usually go via Abergavenny and the Head of the Valleys road. I might have seen you:sad:

John

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links