Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All,

Passed MOT yesterday without any issues. Just one advisory on corroded brake pipe.

Second time in a row passed without any work. 

2004 model car with 247k Miles, that is brilliant. I am so happy

tell me is there any other car out there 2004 with 247k miles which will pass mot second time without any work :) 

Just thought I will share this with you all. 

:)

IMG_8674.JPG

IMG_8675.JPG

• Like 3

4 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Congratulations, that looks to be an excellent vehicle.You must be very proud having surpassed the distance from Earth to the Moon.

haha just googled distance between earth and moon :)

18 hours ago, The-Acre said:

How does the ride feel with big wheels?

TBH much better than stock wheels / tyres. no compromise on comfort and much better handling and grip.

A roads with sports suspension on it goes like F1 :)

16 hours ago, Britprius said:

I would say hes over the moon.

John.

I would fly to the moon and back
If you'll be, if you'll be my baby
I've got a ticket for a world
Where we belong
So would you be my baby?

LS says yes :)

39 minutes ago, Cotswold Pete said:

Lovely car, and looking good for quarter of a million miles.

MOTs are breakfast to the LS range (if you look after them).

Here's to the journey back from the moon:wacko:

apart from steering wheel not going up n down, every single thing works on this beauty, every single button and feature.

Great looking car, There are not too many cars out there that will look as though they have just left the showroom with a quarter of a million miles on the clock. Smiles and smiles of happy motoring still left in her.

1 hour ago, katana92_uk said:

TBH much better than stock wheels / tyres. no compromise on comfort and much better handling and grip.

A roads with sports suspension on it goes like F1 :)

Interesting.  When I put lower profile wheels on my LS400 it felt harsh so I changed them back for the originals.

On 22/10/2017 at 1:32 PM, The-Acre said:

Interesting.  When I put lower profile wheels on my LS400 it felt harsh so I changed them back for the originals.

I am not sure but I think LS400 dont have air suspension, and I think having air suspension on LS430 does make difference.

15 hours ago, katana92_uk said:

I am not sure but I think LS400 dont have air suspension, and I think having air suspension on LS430 does make difference.

Good point, the LS400 doesn't have air (except for some imports)  Your car really looks the biz, you must be chuffed with it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links