Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Welsh Blat - let’s hope 2019 is as good as this!

I don't know what happened, I parked my Lexus on a car park, went for a wee, came back and am surrounded by hooligans..............yes hooligans in those V8 jobbies...........

• Like 1

Not as dodgy as the bloke I saw by the cafe, I just missed getting the picture at the right time before he folded his arms but it had Lexus on his Vest front....... honestly standards 😂

187C0F8D-48A8-4A20-B7BE-1B8787764B2F.jpeg.bd0d6533c7eba9cb55592c55c3556ba4.jpeg

Big Rat

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Big Rat said:

So for me the picture that captured the location the weather and of course the is-F was this one taken by none other than @Rusty Crobar

Thanx Russ 👍

Big RatCC7C5FE1-69B5-4C9C-B7F9-E796500564CD.thumb.jpeg.7e636230632097d1f373b0bdcb2fbcda.jpeg

That speed camera sign didn't slow you down though, did it..Eh...........

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G I’m sorry officer I didn’t see any signs, as I was about to turn into that lay-by some bloke distracted me in a Blue Gsf and I had to accelerate out of danger.....

Namely his fists 👊 😂

🐀 

You ruined Blue’s qualifying lap!!!!

• Like 1

@Flytvr Yep it takes a brave man to do that....... do you think my ‘hoodie ‘would have saved me once dragged unceremoniously from the ‘F’ and pointing out that I’ve not had my first cake of the day and didn’t want a ‘bust’ up on this Welsh ‘Hill’ ....... cryptic I know but some will know what I’m saying 😂

🐀

28 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Yep it takes a brave man to do that....... do you think my ‘hoodie ‘would have saved me once dragged unceremoniously from the ‘F’ and pointing out that I’ve not had my first cake of the day and didn’t want a ‘bust’ up on this Welsh ‘Hill’ ....... cryptic I know but some will know what I’m saying 😂

🐀

You’d have been OK, he’d have looked down at you and your Toyota Avensis, felt sorry for you, then moved on to play with his new friend (the R8 V10 owner).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Big Rat said:

🐀

I like that.................a lot.....................very good!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark G said:

I like that.................a lot.....................very good!!

@Mark G We were talking of oil/gearbox radiator grilles the other day, you heard of a company called Zunsport, they don't do a set for yours but they are always looking for pattern donor fit cars which they do for free, or at least they used to, maybe worth a call ?

🐀

25 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G We were talking of oil/gearbox radiator grilles the other day, you heard of a company called Zunsport, they don't do a set for yours but they are always looking for pattern donor fit cars which they do for free, or at least they used to, maybe worth a call ?

🐀

No mate, I will look them up, thanks for the info.

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Great pic you demonstrating your undoubted talents, I love how in the far distance you managed even to get @Mark Glast road rage victim in profile, that's talent innit 😂

🐀

Why thank you, but I'll give the credit to my mobile phone :yes:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Flytvr said:

And

F8159D01-E513-4BCA-91CE-B2810979BC85.jpeg

@Flytvr Clearly all that fresh Welsh air has had a detrimental effect on your profile facial features, or is that what Mrs Davi did to you when you walked into the house proudly wearing your new wife beater ‘T’ 😂

🐀

58 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Clearly all that fresh Welsh air has had a detrimental effect on your profile facial features, or is that what Mrs Davi did to you when you walked into the house proudly wearing your new wife beater ‘T’ 😂

🐀

58 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

🐀

Just celebrating The Walking Dead season 8 😃

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Just celebrating The Walking Dead season 8 😃

That 1st episode of season 8 was better than the whole of season 7 which I didn't like at all. the big question from S8 E1 is why didn't they take Negan down when they had the chance, I am sure he could have been replaced by another thug,  Negan and his Baseball bat should be gone.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links