Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Welsh Blat - let’s hope 2019 is as good as this!

@Bluesman & @Flytvr Haven’t got the faintest clue what either of you are talking about, other than if you want someone taking out there’s an ‘X’ is-F owner who has gone over to the ‘Gsf dark side that has plenty of form on taking people out, and doesn’t need a bat 😊

🐀

13 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Bluesman & @Flytvr Haven’t got the faintest clue what either of you are talking about, other than if you want someone taking out there’s an ‘X’ is-F owner who has gone over to the ‘Gsf dark side that has plenty of form on taking people out, and doesn’t need a bat 😊

🐀

Ha ha, hilarious...................

2 hours ago, Bluesman said:

That 1st episode of season 8 was better than the whole of season 7 which I didn't like at all. the big question from S8 E1 is why didn't they take Negan down when they had the chance, I am sure he could have been replaced by another thug,  Negan and his Baseball bat should be gone.

Yeh, couldn't agree more Mike. Why did't they simply take him down!!!

41 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Yeh, couldn't agree more Mike. Why did't they simply take him down!!!

I haven't watched the new episode yet, don't chat to much about it!! Not until tomorrow anyway!!

• Like 1

Hey Crew!

Sorry I wasn't able to make the Welsh Blat! It looked and sounded like fun and was a good drive with beautiful landscapes! I however couldn't resist accepting a breakwith this amazing view...slightly different from the stunning views in Wales:biggrin:! Plus, my misses would have killed me if I had said no, I wasn't coming to Spain and instead chose to go to Wales with a bunch of blokes! lol!

2017-10-26 15.20.12.jpg

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

A blast from the past. I thought I’d remind everybody how much fun is had on a WelshBlat..

I believe another one is being organised for April 2019. How exciting!