Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Face Lift dfferences

11 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@DAW Yes I agree fully, I’m thinking a Grey with Rose Red interior GSF/RCF 😁

🐀

1st RCF I sat in was in that colour combo at Woodford & funnily enough it’s been up for sale with them recently. It was the one I was hoping to get a test drive in while my car was being serviced, but unfortunately someone had put a deposit on it - the cheek 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAW said:

1st RCF I sat in was in that colour combo at Woodford & funnily enough it’s been up for sale with them recently. It was the one I was hoping to get a test drive in while my car was being serviced, but unfortunately someone had put a deposit on it - the cheek 😉

@DAW They did what ! Bought it without you getting the chance to take it out and er........ oh I know explore it’s performance within the laws of the land....something like that😁

Hope the service goes well I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Spoke with Lexus Bristol last night mines booked in for Wednesday for the passenger airbag swap out 👍

Big Rat

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@DAW They did what ! Bought it without you getting the chance to take it out and er........ oh I know explore it’s performance within the laws of the land....something like that😁

Hope the service goes well I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Spoke with Lexus Bristol last night mines booked in for Wednesday for the passenger airbag swap out 👍

Big Rat

Had my 6yr spark plug service in at the end of August.  All good other than an advisory on my tyres, which are the originals and are starting to slightly crack - shame because they have only lost 2mm and are evenly worn. Still given their age new it would be sensible to change them around this time anyway.  Lexus Woodford surprised me though, gave me a quote for new tyres which was cheaper or virtually the same as the best prices I could find on line. I would have lost money on that being the case!!

My air bag recall is booked for 1st week of December (earliest available date).  Hope all goes well with your recall work 👍.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Warrington guy said:

Big rat . Looks like it’s a 3 day week for you this week . Car in Wednesday, and it’s against the law for builders to work Fridays 

@DAW I'd just thought I'd fall in line with how things were for many in the 70's 😇

🐀

2 hours ago, DAW said:

Had my 6yr spark plug service in at the end of August.  All good other than an advisory on my tyres, which are the originals and are starting to slightly crack - shame because they have only lost 2mm and are evenly worn. Still given their age new it would be sensible to change them around this time anyway.  Lexus Woodford surprised me though, gave me a quote for new tyres which was cheaper or virtually the same as the best prices I could find on line. I would have lost money on that being the case!!

My air bag recall is booked for 1st week of December (earliest available date).  Hope all goes well with your recall work 👍.

@DAW David Very wise to get the tyres done they do deteriorate with age, it's why you see so many 'flat pack ' caravans on the motorways, pleased they did the right thing price matching your tyres.

Always found Bristol pretty good not going to bother with a loaner they say they can do it in a couple of hours.

Big Rat

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/23/2017 at 8:34 PM, mike m said:

Not many blue ones with black leather. 

Car For Sale on Auto Trader
I just found a great car on Auto Trader.
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201905117830036?atmobcid=soc3

Download the app to find your perfect car.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.autotrader.androidconsumersearch&referrer=utm_source%3DApp%20Share

This lexus is blue with a black interior. Its also the 2013 model so its improved over the previous older isfs.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links