Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New LC 500 in structural blue, new member

bvhout

Hi,

I liked the pictures of the white/blue/orange interior in the lexus lc 500 but noticed that you couldn't get this in the UK. When I saw a red one displayed at the great Yorkshire show I asked why this was the case. Without a definite answer I was called three weeks later that this interior would come in a special edition "structural blue". I testdrove  a white LC 500 and put a payment down on the structural blue one. Only ten seem to be shipped to the UK. 5 hybrids and 5 V8's. I'm expecting delivery of my V8 at December 19.

It may all be a bit stupid as I've never seent the car in this colour. Moreover when I ordered it I didn't have a clue about the exact specifications. But hey. I trust I'm gonna enjoy it. 

Ben

• Like 2

Hi Ben

Welcome to the LOC

Heart rules head eh? I don't think you'll regret it and I suspect you'll be counting the days till xmas 19 december.

Would love to see some pictures when she arrives :)

Well you clearly saved your pennies when you were a boy! If I was spending that kind of money I'd want the salespersons DNA.  To say enjoy would be pointless, you can't help but enjoy!!

Hello and welcome.

I have also just ordered a LC500 V8 but in Sonic Red with black inside.

Taste is a personal thing but I had just the opposite reaction to you regarding the white/orange interior on the special edition. There has been a bit of discussion on here already about the slightly strange interior colours offered on the LC. (See the LC500 forum).

For my taste, they should have offered a light grey interior with the blue exterior. Actually, they didn't need a special blue colour at all. The previous Ultrasonic Blue would have done quite well enough but instead they listed a darker blue as standard. Oh well... 

• Like 2