Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interesting article

16 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@mike m Good find that matey just read through the 5 pages nice read....... now where is that credit card 😊

Quite like the alternative material tips and the appreciation given to the functional design 👍

🐀

Aye those carbon fibre covers look good. Theres a link on page two for the intake fitting and testing they did.

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@mike m How much is the joe z been looking can’t find a uk price just curious really 

🐀

i can only see US prices Big Rat. Seems to be around 1600 dollars. I'll keep looking.

• Like 1

@mike mThat's interesting mike I've been having a read into the various owners comments both in America and Australia and the consensus of opinion is well made nice sound but far to much drone, some people having been removing them and selling on and or replacing with something else, shame as it's not silly money but you would have to factor in shipping and fitting.

Big Rat

6 hours ago, DAW said:

Shame the Joe Z isn’t t more easily available here!! 

V interesting article, thanks for posting it👍🏻

@DAW David you going to bring your White beauty to Cosford on 19th November ?

🐀

If it's of interest I have the RR Racing carbon quad tip Magnaflow upgrade for Borla full system shipped from US with zero drone, and the K&N typhoon kit (Demon Tweeks). Excellent combo in my opinion however, still to dyno to see results. Not much louder than stock until you give it some beans... then it sounds insane. Low RPM sound effects from the K&N are enough to make a grown man smirk.

Just try and get the exhaust shipped as a gift or warranty item so FedEx don't fleece you with Duty & VAT ....  :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Pecker said:

If it's of interest I have the RR Racing carbon quad tip Magnaflow upgrade for Borla full system shipped from US with zero drone, and the K&N typhoon kit (Demon Tweeks). Excellent combo in my opinion however, still to dyno to see results. Not much louder than stock until you give it some beans... then it sounds insane. Low RPM sound effects from the K&N are enough to make a grown man smirk.

Just try and get the exhaust shipped as a gift or warranty item so FedEx don't fleece you with Duty & VAT ....  :ph34r:

I think I'm sold on the K&N already but the exhaust sounds interesting :thumbsup: 

If you're anywhere near Blairgowrie sometime I'd love to hear it.

1 hour ago, mike m said:

I think I'm sold on the K&N already but the exhaust sounds interesting :thumbsup: 

If you're anywhere near Blairgowrie sometime I'd love to hear it.

Not far, Perth to be precise :cool:

17 hours ago, mike m said:

Yes although I seem to recall one disappearing during shipping, mentioned on here not so long ago, which was not very encouraging 😢

TBO with H&S on my door step it would be daft not to fit one of their exhausts, which is the plan. 

16 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@DAW David you going to bring your White beauty to Cosford on 19th November ?

🐀

Thanks for the invitation Paul - I would really like too, but unfortunately I’m away that weekend. Hopefully I will get the opportunity soon as it would be nice to join you all 👍🏻

2 hours ago, DAW said:

Yes although I seem to recall one disappearing during shipping, mentioned on here not so long ago, which was not very encouraging 😢

TBO with H&S on my door step it would be daft not to fit one of their exhausts, which is the plan. 

Thanks for the invitation Paul - I would really like too, but unfortunately I’m away that weekend. Hopefully I will get the opportunity soon as it would be nice to join you all 👍🏻

@DAW No probs matey there's always a next time.

🐀

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, mike m said:

Cool not far at all. Well if your bored one day more than happy to have a drive through. :smile:

We should have a Scotland meet one day, there must be half a dozen of us!

• Like 1

I had Joe-Z on my car for well over 3 years and absolutely  loved them. 

Personally drone was no where near as bad as the other exhausts out there, the only one that probably drones less was the Borla exhaust. 

The sound of the Joe-Z with headers was orgasmic, below video is  a sample but does not do it any justice in real life:

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links