Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bluetooth dongle for music

See this, for example - there are lots of others: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-5mm-Jack-Aux-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-0-Audio-Stereo-Music-Receiver-Adapter-Black/222573798261?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

The 3.5mm jack goes in the socket at the back of the cubby between the front seats. The USB cable is for power - plug it in to a 12v plug with two USB outlets - you see them by garage counters quite often or eBay - that unit goes in to the power socket, again at the back of the cubby.

Now pair your phone with the dongle (see description in the eBay listing) and play music on your phone. Set the stereo to aux input and voila!

Hey - it's music in the car - and your music from your phone. It's hardly a listening studio. It's OK for me - might not be if you're really picky about sound accuracy.

• Haha 1

John 

It is something worth buying for a car with not such a high end audio. It is 5 pounds so I will give it a go for the 5.1 chan Mazda has. 

If I could somehow send you a DVD for a comparison if you have ML audio.

So where is the microphone for handsfree calls or does it use the phone mic?
Phone mic - not brilliant but I guess it depends a bit on the phone.

This dongle isn't really a hands free kit - it's for music.

Sent from my PSP7551DUO using Tapatalk