Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Is-F Lexus Cheltenham

So Lexus Cheltenham have finally got the pictures up of @Mark G Blue Beauty now that he's bought a GSF what ever that is............😂

Mark did you give them the standard exhaust as well, as I see the infinity system is on the car.

http://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/en/used-lexus/Lexus/IS-F/50-V8-kmbktdu

Big Rat

Brilliant looking car - my son was looking for an IS-F but having just turned 22 and with only 1 year NCD (only been driving a year) insurance isn't in his favour so I think he'll be looking at a Golf GTI or similiar until he can justify the insurance!

Lexus Cheltenham baffle me - the salesman are nice enough - although the retail manager doesn't come across as very nice but their knowledge is lacking and the prep of the vehicles is certainly not up to par as other Lexus dealers.

For example - Azure blue was only introduced recently in 2015 with the arrival of the RC-F. This particular IS-F is Ultra Blue for a start! 

21 hours ago, rayaans said:

Brilliant looking car - my son was looking for an IS-F but having just turned 22 and with only 1 year NCD (only been driving a year) insurance isn't in his favour so I think he'll be looking at a Golf GTI or similiar until he can justify the insurance!

Lexus Cheltenham baffle me - the salesman are nice enough - although the retail manager doesn't come across as very nice but their knowledge is lacking and the prep of the vehicles is certainly not up to par as other Lexus dealers.

For example - Azure blue was only introduced recently in 2015 with the arrival of the RC-F. This particular IS-F is Ultra Blue for a start! 

Fair point.

Mind you, yesterday, I visited another dealer (same patch as Cheltenham) and  test  drove a 13 plate GS450H F Sport. Car looked great but drove like a pig. Massive vibrations, either from wheel balancing, discs or similar. I walked away without discussing further. You’d think they’d have made sure the car was fit to drive before sticking it on the forecourt.

Just now, Flytvr said:

Fair point.

Mind you, yesterday, I visited another dealer (same patch as Cheltenham) and  test  drove a 13 plate GS450H F Sport. Car looked great but drove like a pig. Massive vibrations, either from wheel balancing, discs or similar. I walked away without discussing further. You’d think they’d have made sure the car was fit to drive before sticking it on the forecourt.

I will add, that despite the inaccurate information regarding Blue’s car, Cheltenham have more passion and knowledge about F cars than any other dealer I have used.

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

Fair point.

@Flytvr When will you ever learn, the grass isn't greener on the electric side 😂😂😂

🐀

5 hours ago, Flytvr said:

I will add, that despite the inaccurate information regarding Blue’s car, Cheltenham have more passion and knowledge about F cars than any other dealer I have used.

Maybe thats true - but Lexus Stockport seem very keyed up on the F cars too - its a shame they don't get too many in though.

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:13 AM, Big Rat said:

So Lexus Cheltenham have finally got the pictures up of @Mark G Blue Beauty now that he's bought a GSF what ever that is............😂

Mark did you give them the standard exhaust as well, as I see the infinity system is on the car.

http://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/en/used-lexus/Lexus/IS-F/50-V8-kmbktdu

Big Rat

Yes they have the standard exhaust as well, they came and collected it and left me with a huge box of Chocolate Brownies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We agreed that if the next owner wants the standard system fitting then they will return the other one to me.

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

Yes they have the standard exhaust as well, they came and collected it and left me with a huge box of Chocolate Brownies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We agreed that if the next owner wants the standard system fitting then they will return the other one to me.

@Mark G What a lovely bunch of Lexus blokies....... now about that box of brownies do you remember when I said that you are the best bloke on the forum and..............😍

🐀

• Like 1