Hi everyone I have problems with the hybrid Battery pack does  anyone know where I might get a reconditioned one ?  as I live in Dublin it would be very difficult here and as everyone knows Lexus/Toyota are way too costly i would appreciate any information and help as I really love my car 2006 black with black leather many thanks Brian

How's about a couple of days away, a ferry, nice drive and a visit to hybridbatterysolutions. Comes very highly recommended. Otherwise not a clue sorry.

Yep, make a bit of a holiday of it to see the guys at http://www.hybridbatterysolutions.co.uk/

Alternatively, you can get replacement cells on eBay and DIY but ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND YOU HAVE THE PROPER EQUIPMENT. There are a few YouTube videos of the procedures involved.

Hi Brian

Would be interested to hear what the GS's symptoms are.  I'm just about to make a post about my GS would be interested to hear your experience .

Alex

Hi Alex I have the check hybrid system and ESC warning car is running but not as it should

Hmm ok that doesn't sound good.  You've looked into whether you have the benefit of any warranty or so? 

Does the car still shut over petrol engine at times, whats mpg?  Have you decided what you will do?

On 11/26/2017 at 8:28 PM, Brian j said:

Hi Alex I have the check hybrid system and ESC warning car is running but not as it should

Hey Brian, how's your car running now?