Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Soon to be IS-F owner

Put a deposit down on this beauty today. Ive been reading through this and other forums for the past few weeks deciding whether to take the plunge, ive struggled to find any negative opinions from owners and after considering the usual alternatives (C63/M3 and XF-R) it almost seems the sensible choice (If a 5L V8 could ever be classed as sensible!). I'd be interested if anyone on here has any previous knowledge of this car?

Few bits of info, 18k via Private seller, CK11OMG, 83k miles, white leather, Full history etc.. To be honest Silver wouldn't have been my first choice but after seeing the car in the flesh it looks really classy, the mileage was also a little bit higher than i would have ideally liked but its in tip top condition and i gather these cars wear miles well anyway, It felt really solid and drove great. It's also got 2 services left on a service pack so it seemed like a pretty decent deal for a later model car.

It's going to eventually be a daily driver, replacing both my leased Citroen C1 commuter and my supercharged MX5 weekend car (owned 17 years!) which i never seem to get any time to use. Im hoping it will tick the boxes for me, the noise alone gave me goosebumps, what an engine! Would be great to come to some meets in the future, i should be picking it up in the next few days so ill post up a few new pic's when i do.

Lex_IMG_8401.JPG

IMG_7270 2.JPG

• Like 8

@paul99 Paul well done fella you are off to a flying start right car right colour and the right Christian name 🙄

Seriously though look forward to seeing you at a meet, were off to Cosford Museum 19th of this month if you can make it, as regards your car I believe it was last  sold through the RSDirect place just  outside Bristol at Yate.

It was about 18/20 months ago it had about 70k on the clock then I think.

Big Rat

• Like 1

10 hours ago, paul99 said:

Put a deposit down on this beauty today. Ive been reading through this and other forums for the past few weeks deciding whether to take the plunge, ive struggled to find any negative opinions from owners and after considering the usual alternatives (C63/M3 and XF-R) it almost seems the sensible choice (If a 5L V8 could ever be classed as sensible!). I'd be interested if anyone on here has any previous knowledge of this car?

Few bits of info, 18k via Private seller, CK11OMG, 83k miles, white leather, Full history etc.. To be honest Silver wouldn't have been my first choice but after seeing the car in the flesh it looks really classy, the mileage was also a little bit higher than i would have ideally liked but its in tip top condition and i gather these cars wear miles well anyway, It felt really solid and drove great. It's also got 2 services left on a service pack so it seemed like a pretty decent deal for a later model car.

It's going to eventually be a daily driver, replacing both my leased Citroen C1 commuter and my supercharged MX5 weekend car (owned 17 years!) which i never seem to get any time to use. Im hoping it will tick the boxes for me, the noise alone gave me goosebumps, what an engine! Would be great to come to some meets in the future, i should be picking it up in the next few days so ill post up a few new pic's when i do.

Lex_IMG_8401.JPG

IMG_7270 2.JPG

I do love them wheels!!

Picked mine up last week, it's good to hear about another new convert to the car.

Really looking forward to the get together on 19th and to meeting other owners and seeing the cars

• Like 1

@paul99 Paul yes yours is the car I remember I mentioned in an earlier post looked through my data last night and here she is at 73k miles at the dealer I mentioned, who in fact sold her twice a couple of years ago 👍

Big Rat

IMG_0553.thumb.PNG.ee4dec1fc87cd301575c0ecfd3b7a642.PNG

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@paul99 Paul yes yours is the car I remember I mentioned in an earlier post looked through my data last night and here she is at 73k miles at the dealer I mentioned, who in fact sold her twice a couple of years ago 👍

Big Rat

IMG_0553.thumb.PNG.ee4dec1fc87cd301575c0ecfd3b7a642.PNG

Didn't realise you kept such an in depth database @Big Rat

Those wheels are lovely :inlove:

Wow thanks for the extra info! The car wasn't formally advertised for sale, i found it on a thread on the PH forum and contacted the owner directly.

I do love the wheels, saying that the other style i see on most IS-F's also look great.

Ill do my best to make the meet on the 19th!

• Like 1

@paul99 Look forward to that Paul, just one thing if you do make the meet be careful  of 'The Estate Agent ' member on here if you see him carrying a stack of bricks under his arm, he has love for that style of wheel, his member name is @emjay82 but I didn't  tell you that 😂

🐀

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@paul99 Look forward to that Paul, just one thing if you do make the meet be careful  of 'The Estate Agent ' member on here if you see him carrying a stack of bricks under his arm, he has love for that style of wheel, his member name is @emjay82 but I didn't  tell you that 😂

🐀

I'm not one of those parasites, I'm a realtor. I have just completed a set of oem wheels should you want to swap those lovely mesh, shiny, disc thingys 😉 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mark G said:

Nice looking car, love the wheels, the silver ones are around 50bhp down on the Blue ones.......................ask @Flytvr and one or two others on here........................

Probably right.

Blue IS-Fs are arguably the fastest F cars out there!

• Haha 1

Well done Paul. Almost the same spec as mine. I managed to get mine for 16K last year. Had 83K on the clock and in silver like yours but with black seats. You will not be disappointed. By far the best car I have owned.

Congrats Paul, Paul’s n ISF’s are the best combination, love the wheels too, as time goes on I’m sure you’ll love the car even more, Cosford could be a number winner of “F’s” in the same place 👍👍