Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sad End to Mesa Red is-F

8 minutes ago, finchy40 said:

GY08GBE but I know the new owner but his private plate on it and I haven't a clue what it is now. If any of you lads are thinking of selling....... don't!!!!! I regret it and wish I still had it. 

IMG_0600.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_1311.JPG

@finchy40 Gary she is a beauty I can see why you feel that way, I didn’t have you ‘x’ on my list I’ll add her now I really appreciate that.

And for sharing the pictures go on get yourself another !

Big Rat

8 minutes ago, finchy40 said:

Big Rat. I would but I think I'd be disappointed after the one I had. It was spot on and doubt there are many around that could live up to it. 

@finchy40 Gary yes to find another Red couldn’t agree more, thanx to you I’ve got all the info on the remaining Mesa cars.

If you did want to get yourself into another but a different colour there are still some fantastic condition ones out there 👍

Big Rat

18 minutes ago, finchy40 said:

Yep that's the one. Seb was the guy I dealt with at Edinburgh.

it was a beautiful car...... hopefully still is. 

Small world. I'd dealt with Seb a couple of times. He left earlier this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mike m said:

Hilux are expensive and hold they're money well so I'm not surprised. Lot of Navaras are snapping in half :scared:

At the risk of going off topic this is my idea of a proper pickup and would love one from Oz. Still a V8 but diesel unfortunately.

2017-Toyota-LandCruiser-70-double-cab-rear.jpg

A 70 double cab, definitely would like one.... I'd swap my old range rover for that any day..

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@s_a15 As you know I was aware of that incident but there is no registration number to be had so I was unable to make the link, perfectly plausible though.

Big 🐀 

Fingers crossed it was the theiving scum, hope the owners ok......and IF the stolen one.......the low life’s not 😡

24 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Fingers crossed it was the theiving scum, hope the owners ok......and IF the stolen one.......the low life’s not 😡

Nooooo!!!!!

There are only 7 Mesa red ISF's????

Does that make mine more valuable now??lol

I'd be interested to know the history of the red cars too as I'm not sure how ratty does it but I've struggled to find much info on mine

Marcus

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jgtcracer said:

Nooooo!!!!!

There are only 7 Mesa red ISF's????

Does that make mine more valuable now??lol

I'd be interested to know the history of the red cars too as I'm not sure how ratty does it but I've struggled to find much info on mine

Marcus

Yep, and faster too. They call it “supply and demand”........😉

How did you get that piece of information?! I don't live too far from said dealer and I didn't know that!...Saying that, I have never seen a messa red ISF in person, apart from one lexus Manchester sold a while back so perhaps he only uses it on special occasions!

Did spot an ultra blue ISF being driven like miss daisy was behind the wheel as I was coming out of Stockport lexus a couple of weeks back, the driver must have heard me the way my brakes are squealing on my GSF! Having my pads de-glazed by lexus on Monday to try and solve the issue 

• Like 1

@mike m Yep my wife goes quiet as well  when she gets into the passenger seat of the 'F' with me says a little prayer crosses herself and then puts her hand close to my gentleman vegetables snd says very authoritatively "Now were not going to hurt each other are we "

😂😂😂

🐀

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@mike m Yep my wife goes quiet as well  when she gets into the passenger seat of the 'F' with me says a little prayer crosses herself and then puts her hand close to my gentleman vegetables snd says very authoritatively "Now were not going to hurt each other are we "

😂😂😂

🐀

Lol now that's dodgy territory. My wife usually starts taking deep breaths and threatens to throw up. Certainly makes me behave haha.

4 hours ago, s_a15 said:

How did you get that piece of information?! I don't live too far from said dealer and I didn't know that!...Saying that, I have never seen a messa red ISF in person, apart from one lexus Manchester sold a while back so perhaps he only uses it on special occasions!

Did spot an ultra blue ISF being driven like miss daisy was behind the wheel as I was coming out of Stockport lexus a couple of weeks back, the driver must have heard me the way my brakes are squealing on my GSF! Having my pads de-glazed by lexus on Monday to try and solve the issue 

@s_a15 How do I put this Matey I rang and asked him 😉

Big Rat

Amateurs. If your passenger threatens to throw up without actually following through, you’re not drying hard enough.

I’m quite proud of my statistics -

Vauxhall Vectra V6 SRi - Chalked one X girlfriend

ISF - Made the Mrs barf on a trip through Wales

Cessna 172 - X Mrs barfed and made me land

I will add that this behaviour is not big and not clever 😀

• Haha 2