Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sad End to Mesa Red is-F

59 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Amateurs. If your passenger threatens to throw up without actually following through, you’re not drying hard enough.

I’m quite proud of my statistics -

Vauxhall Vectra V6 SRi - Chalked one X girlfriend

ISF - Made the Mrs barf on a trip through Wales

Cessna 172 - X Mrs barfed and made me land

I will add that this behaviour is not big and not clever 😀

Does the pillion on a motorbike throwing up in her helmet count...........................

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I just found this thread and thought I would clarify what happened, because was I in the crash and the owner was my dad. Here is the reason for the crash and what happened etc.

- Me and my dad were going to Donnington Park for a racing event

- The roads were super slippy due to rain/and apparently diesel 

- 40 MPH

- National speed limit signs 

- 5.0 V8...

- small amount of tread on Michelin Super Sports (just legal)

- back end stepped out in a pretty extreme manner and unexpectedly PS. traction control was completely on (sport was not activated) 

- went straight into some motorway pillars (holding up the M1) at around 60/5 MPH

- The car flipped onto its roof and spun around a bit

*Everyone was alright thanks to the great airbags and structural integrity of the car*

My dad loved the car though, it was reliable, fast, good looking and sounded great when fully lit

If you want to download a (free) high resolution pic of the car, here is the link - https://pixabay.com/en/car-auto-vehicle-automobile-2914268/

car-2914268.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I am glad you both got out without too much in the way of injuries. I bet your feeling battered and bruised today. As for the car what a shame. That colour really suited the car.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Toby99 said:

Hi,

I just found this thread and thought I would clarify what happened, because was I in the crash and the owner was my dad. Here is the reason for the crash and what happened etc.

- Me and my dad were going to Donnington Park for a racing event

- The roads were super slippy due to rain/and apparently diesel 

- 40 MPH

- National speed limit signs 

- 5.0 V8...

- small amount of tread on Michelin Super Sports (just legal)

- back end stepped out in a pretty extreme manner and unexpectedly PS. traction control was completely on (sport was not activated) 

- went straight into some motorway pillars (holding up the M1) at around 60/5 MPH

- The car flipped onto its roof and spun around a bit

*Everyone was alright thanks to the great airbags and structural integrity of the car*

My dad loved the car though, it was reliable, fast, good looking and sounded great when fully lit

If you want to download a (free) high resolution pic of the car, here is the link - https://pixabay.com/en/car-auto-vehicle-automobile-2914268/

car-2914268.jpg

@Toby99 Hi Toby thanx for post really pleased no serious lasting injuries, it was me that started the thread the car is one that has lots of pictures on line and one or two videos, yes she was a beauty.

Big Rat

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Toby99 Hi Toby thanx for post really pleased no serious lasting injuries, it was me that started the thread the car is one that has lots of pictures on line and one or two videos, yes she was a beauty.

Big Rat

Couldn't agree more, best colour also.

(P.s.  thanks for putting the value of my car up!! Haha)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1