Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 Mk4 power steering pump needed

9 hours ago, ls400lpg said:

I am desperate for a power steering pump for my mk4. Can anyone help???

Thanks

Have you tried Lexus Breakers?  They break all models. 01254 301021.  Or failing that, there is a MK4 being broken on eBay.

38 minutes ago, Bluesman said:

Oh, that's a shame.

It is Mike, the interior is immaculate and the body reasonable but given the current problems which include a blowing Y pipe, an ABS fault and a non functional tilt and in/out steering wheel plus the lack of time and inclination means it has come to this.

One of our members has already had the mirror glasses and newly fitted rear discs and pads so these are not available but all other parts presently are apart from suspension as I need the car moveable for final disposal.

There is also a brand new cambelt and waterpump kit available and a set of 4 17" Enkei Evo 9 wheels with extra tyres.

Tried the 01254 30102 number and they do not have any spares for me. Ashamed actually as the telephone code is same as mine and I could have picked it up. ARRGGGHHH.

Thanks for reply I can always use them for something else.

8 hours ago, Tinonline said:

Surely you can get your unit reconditioned

You might be right, when my starting motor went about 3/4 years ago my indi had one & he succesfuly fitted that, but, at that time I did call lexus edgware rd (London) to see if they had a recon, they said that if the starting motor on my car was a Lexus they did a part exchange recon for the old Lexus starter, maybe there's the same deal for other parts, worth trying them but I have no idea if all Lexus franchises do the same deals