Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My RR-Racing Supercharger Build

1 minute ago, Warrington guy said:

That looks awesome. Wot a fantastic job. Love to be following a m4 in that . What a surprise he will have :w00t:

Indeed David, should surprise a fair few things with the new power provided I can get it to the road that is! Lol. :wink3:

May be looking at a square setup in the wheel department next year, I'm running slightly wider tires at the moment, but time will tell if it's going to be enough....... :driving:

• Like 1

Hi Peter,

Fantastic build, green eyes from me.

Whats the score with the mapping this for UK fuel / custom exhaust etc.......Have RR given the go ahead for your guys @ SRT to tweek the mapping? or have they locked it off?

Just wondering how will it work if you have tuning issues?

Cheers

7 minutes ago, Butchs13 said:

Hi Peter,

Fantastic build, green eyes from me.

Whats the score with the mapping this for UK fuel / custom exhaust etc.......Have RR given the go ahead for your guys @ SRT to tweek the mapping? or have they locked it off?

Just wondering how will it work if you have tuning issues?

Cheers

Hi Chris,

Thanks, it's going to be one special car once everything has been finished up, that's for sure! :cool:

So mapping is all done by RR-Racing/Rafi. He will tweak/change the base map to accommodate any/all changes needed using the Dimsport software, then send me the new map via email.

I load that map via the cable to the My Genius OBD 2 handheld controller, then connect it via the OBD2 port on the car, and upload the new map.

Then it's good to go. :driving:

Really easy, and works a charm.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Oh.

My.

God.

I want that set up. Time to sell the wife!

Nice one Dan, take it your missus doesn’t come on here then?! Lol. :wink3:

12 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@NothernDan Dan nah don't tell her do it my way with these matters......... just get it done because 'It's much easier to ask for forgiveness than permission ' 😂

🐀

I second this. Or, borrow enough money to give her the same amount your spending on the car? That way it’s equal..... works for me! :thumbup1:

• Like 1

Would love a set of pipes but don't want to thread hijack so will leave it there. They sound pretty good but the German vid with novel headers and armytrix was good fun, not sure I'd be popular in the street - it's very quiet usually.

The build here looks great - looking forward to seeing it perform.

Would love to know the cost too - just to be nosey!!

4 hours ago, Comedian said:

Would love a set of pipes but don't want to thread hijack so will leave it there. They sound pretty good but the German vid with novel headers and armytrix was good fun, not sure I'd be popular in the street - it's very quiet usually.

The build here looks great - looking forward to seeing it perform.

Would love to know the cost too - just to be nosey!!

@Comedian Oops no probs my bad I meant to put that on a different thread 🙄

🐀

11 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

Nice one Dan, take it your missus doesn’t come on here then?! Lol. :wink3:

I second this. Or, borrow enough money to give her the same amount your spending on the car? That way it’s equal..... works for me! :thumbup1:

Haha! No, she spends more time on myhusbandisoutsidepolishinghislexusagain.net 

if anyone is offering a low rate loan I’m in! :w00t:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

So......... results are in from the dyno.................

Have a video, but won’t upload!

I can’t stop smiling! Lol. :yahoo::thumbup1:

E125BC24-DBCB-4957-92B6-80B8F6504A04.jpeg

@Peter P Impressive stuff you are clearly pleased with that........... now about that video pleassssssseeeeeee load 😂

🐀

11 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Give me a few, will try to get this video up and running! :wallbash:

Now Now Now Now..... I’ve come down off a roof slid down the scaffolding ran across flooded muddy ground, climbed in and out of water logged trench to reach shelter to look 👀 at my phone 😂

🐀

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Now Now Now Now..... I’ve come down off a roof slid down the scaffolding ran across flooded muddy ground, climbed in and out of water logged trench to reach shelter to look 👀 at my phone 😂

🐀

I assume you still have the Motorola 8500??......most have a “mobile” phone, it’s called that because you can take it with you. 😂🤣😂

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Pete, that’s going to be one fantastic machine to drive, you’ve taken the car to a complete new level of excellence 👍👍🏎🏎

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Very impressive mate, congratulations. Going to be a monster to drive! When are you bringing her home? Make sure you go the very long way 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Peter P18 Nah don't like it Swap it back 😂 NOT sounds mean and and hungry for M3/M5 hunting..........😊

🐀

Funny you say that, Lee actually said you barely hear the supercharger, which doesn’t actually bother me in the slightest. He seemed to think you could just make out the BOV’s, but didn’t think he heard much else! :thumbup1:

Should make it even easier to creep up on those poor unsuspecting M3/M5’s! Lol. :yahoo:

• Haha 1

Hi @Peter P18 - I must echo my utter amazement in what you have achieved! That's some very impressive numbers! I think the chassis and gearbox on the ISF's can handle the power! not sure about traction, but, I bet it will put a grin on your face!! I am impressed! Great quality of work also by the garage! see you around fella!

• Like 1