Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The relief of an MOT pass

Nice to get a clean bill of health, just some uneven wear on the front tyres and will get the dealer to look at that when it's in for the airbag recall in a couple of weeks. I do get a bit paranoid come MOT time as I have started getting used to the long list of stuff that generally crops up when I take my LS400 in. Nice to see the ISF is all in good health and is untroubled with the 94k on the clock.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Nick W858 Pleased for you Nick, perfectly understandable paranoia with two V8 Beasties 😁

🐀

Two V8s........ For when killing polar bears with one just isn't enough!!

I was accused of destroying the planet last week because of the ISF by a driver of an electric Outlander.  I reminded him that my extortionate road tax entitles me to destroy as many baby seals as I want.  When he pays top dollar for road tax then he has the right to moan, until then shut it!

Perhaps we could add, does your other half look after their car in the same way as your ISF? Looking at my wife's RX I get quite sad at the number of scuffs/scratches etc but she doesn't seem to care,  I guess the other question is are they allowed to drive your ISF?

• Like 1

Ha ha - Mrs W has driven mine twice for short journeys only - she says it's too noisy and she doesn't like speed anyway so it is wasted on her. She gets really grumpy if she has to drive the 19 year old LS400! She can do what she wants with that, it appears to be indestructible and has a few minor war wounds anyway.

• Like 2

Yep, mines driven it twice, she don’t like it, fine by me, her diamond cut qashqai alloys look squarer every day 🙄.......and as for 13amp cars, there pollution in build and decommissioning of their cells etc causes more damage to the earth than the build, running and decommissioning of the faithful combustion car 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1