Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spotted isf

@Warrington guy Dave you win today’s prize in tha it seems you’ve discovered the only other Mesa Red ‘F’ in the UK. SK10 ZXU The Car originally from Edinburgh but now Manchester, @Flytvr will be beside himself with pleasure with your find and a slab of Tetleys is on its way to you from him 😂

Now all I need is the reg of the Red one that was stolen and back with the garage owner near you and I’ve got the lot so when your passing next have a peek 👍

🐀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MNMJ said:

Hi Big Rat; does your stalker's database tell you where my old Mesa Red one is now. BK10 NYX?

Database 😜

Rattie’s got it all written down on the back of a Travis Perkins receipt! 😎

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MNMJ said:

Hi Big Rat; does your stalker's database tell you where my old Mesa Red one is now. BK10 NYX?

@MNMJ I’m just getting a little thread together about the Mesa Red cars, now I have a strong suspicion that your old car was the one stolen in a House burglary in Manchester in July and recovered a few hours later and returned to its owner who still has it.

Ill do a little piece in the week 👍

Big Rat 

1 hour ago, MNMJ said:

Thanks BR. If mine was the pinched one in Manchester,  it may well be the tracker that helped the Police recover it so quickly.

@MNMJ Matey here is a copy of the original GM Police tweet from the day, I thought this was just a generic picture of a Mesa Red isF it's not it's the actual car, just waiting on reply from owner about the car.

IMG_0558.thumb.PNG.2311f5087714347e81e24865e1958d30.PNG

Big Rat

On 12/11/2017 at 5:13 PM, Big Rat said:

@Comedian I’ll send the appropriate MOD a Pm about a combined ‘F’ forum and sound him out can do any harm to ask.

🐀

@Comedian I sent a pm to @steve2006 with a view just to sound them out about a combined 'F' car forum time will tell👍

Big Rat

38 minutes ago, Lexusman007 said:

Seen this today 

but have to say I walked right past it and didn’t even notice it 

went straight to the RCF 

E9DA3DA7-A0ED-4740-AB10-4ACE1F0D3AF5.jpeg

Were you looking to buy or just window shopping? 

I enquired about trading my ISF against the black RCF at Cheltenham, but they didn’t seem keen ☺️ Same sales guy who never called me back years ago when I started looking for an ISF

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links